Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2002 :  2:48:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20020920/1013779.asp

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2002 :  3:30:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know I didn't see it posted, and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2002 :  5:14:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Reviews of the new album are calling it a concept album dealing with aliens landing on Earth, a "disarming and disturbing trip ..."

What? I make a joke about that on the album, and they probably thought i was serious. It was totally in jest. I personally don't believe in aliens. It's just goofy mythology created by Hollywood.

Hehe......nice cover........they'll never suspect a thing now!

quote:

The Internet is full of rumors that there was a falling out, or that some of the other members of DMB don't want to work with you.
That's so crazy. I could see how that happened, but no way.

For one thing, I know he's busy. I'm not going to call him up and say, "Hey Dave, can we do an acoustic tour?" That would be crazy. He's so much bigger now than he was the last time we did the acoustic shows.

On my part, it would be a sell-out move, because it's not what I want to do. And I could just sail along into the big time on Dave's name - John Mayer is totally copping that sound and living off that. I've already gotten what I need from working with Dave, spiritually. But I knew I had to go out and do my own work.

Hopefully, that will shut them up for a while.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  10:44:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dave matthews calls tim "timmy"
lol
quote:
Dave is the most giving, the sweetest person. He'd be like, "Hey, Timmy, I love what you're doing. Go for it.' "

-Dave
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  1:26:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
does anyone have a copy of the show where dave bitches at the fans, i would love to hear it.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  2:49:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://solo22.abac.com/jsmcfaddin/data/audio/D&T19970217_Proudest_Monkey.mp3

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  2:56:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
a gratci.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  7:04:51 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So even Tim thinks that John Mayer rips off Dave Matthews.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000