Those dumb pedals....yet another question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Poole
Is Anybody Here?

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2002 :  11:45:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Poole's Homepage  Send Poole an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have yet to purchase the dd-5 or dl-4. I can't decide which one to get. I'm really into the speeding up(raising the pitch) and slowing down(lowering the pitch) that the pedals do. I just don't understand if the DL-4 can do it. You say it can but you also say that it can't hit the notes in between like the dd-5. What does that mean? Does it just do a glisando(slide from high to low/low to high) or does it just click from fast to slow or vis-versa. I'm sorry for my ignorance, I just want to make sure I get the right one.

n/a

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2002 :  8:01:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No prob, Poole. When you're raising/lowering the pitch with the DL-4, you do so by hitting a switch, so it instantly goes from normal to double or half speed. When you're raising/lowering a pitch with the DD-5, you manually do it with a knob.

Go to Top of Page

Poole
Is Anybody Here?

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  5:51:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Poole's Homepage  Send Poole an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AHHHHH, I see it so clearly now. Thanks so much

n/a
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000