When will the new cd and DVD be out ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jobo718
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2002 :  9:03:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw Tim a few weeks back in Portland Maine, he was unreal ! Besides his new cd are there any other TR cds that have this new electric sound ? I can't wait for the new cd any longer when will it be out lol. Thanks Tom

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2002 :  9:48:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the electric cds you might want to get are Puke Matrix Live, Astral Projection, and Sanctuary (disc 1 is electric).

as for the ChaosView album and dvd, I want you to go back to the forum view, scroll down about.... 8 or 9 posts, and look at the thread that has pretty much the exact same title as this one. you'll find all your info there.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2002 :  9:53:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh by the way, the electric sound is definatly not new, its been around since tim started recording in the 80s

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  02:24:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ChaosView is out. We have them at the shows and soon they will be available thru the website and MusicToday. I will be sure to post when they are available. ChaosView was recorded LIVE at The Fox Theater in Boulder CO on the last ChaosView tour. We listened to it yesterday on the drive from Buffalo to Baltimore and it sounds great. I am amazed how far TR and his performances of the songs have come in just a few months. Pretty amazing!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000