what to do if....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  6:56:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
your caught masturbating.

1.) look surprised, which shouldn't be too hard considering.

2.) from here u have two options.
2.a)scream GET HELP!!! MY HAND ANGD WILLY ARE FIGHTING AGAIN!!!
2.b)calmly state that your are TRYING to help keep the kittin population under controll.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  7:39:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hilarious! I'd explain about the kittens, hahahahahahhaha.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  8:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah. the kittin' would be funny. hahahahahahahaha

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  8:08:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'd say, " dammit Mike, get the hell out of the bathroom, I'm taking a shit!" and then smack you becasue you are the only one that would barge inot the bathroom when I'M in there...not that I'm complaining...its better than my mom or dad...or even my...eeek...sister...

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  8:15:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah ur dad would be like either jay get out...my turn, or guess who died today and ud be like dad i'm keeping kittin's undercontroll here...i'm busy

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  9:02:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dave Attel is great

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire.
Go to Top of Page

SourGirl
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  9:17:18 PM  Show Profile  Send SourGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Only you guy would be discussng this topic. The kitten thing is pretty comical tho'. Whenever I'm in need of a good laugh I know where to come.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  9:19:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Whenever I'm in need of a good laugh I know where to come

This is hilarious!!!I know, i'm a a little imature, but this topic,(about masturbation) and that line...are pure genious!!!!!! Thanks for that laugh SourGirl.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  9:29:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd just look at the person and say "Do you MIND?!?!"

Oh and captain....what exactly brought this question on? Did something...hehe...happen?

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  10:50:53 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Dave Attel is great

Yeah, Insomniac is one of my favorite shows. It's nice to see him just out on the street, not doing material, but just interacting with people. You can really see his comedic personality come out then.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2002 :  7:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
naw Pcb. nothin' happened...though u do have my # is u do want somthing to happen...

mo my friends just told my this and i just added the kittin' thingy to spice it up a bit.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2002 :  8:17:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
naw Pcb. nothin' happened...though u do have my # is u do want somthing to happen...

Huh? CP, what are you trying to say here.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2002 :  8:31:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think he's trying to ask me out......or let me walk in on him........either way I'm on board!

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2002 :  11:59:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol.

(little do the inncoent people of the TR board, HTG has gotten away with another post whorish attempt to raise his post count)

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2002 :  12:11:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If it's the right person... I tell her to come over here and give me a hand.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2002 :  01:14:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

If it's the right person... I tell her to come over here and give me a hand.

.....maybe two...........after all, why should you be doing all the work?

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2002 :  6:38:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehe. funny.

(joining HTG,in the post count in crease C.P. posts his next big post binge)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000