Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Happy Tree Friends >>>>
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  12:24:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is some really funny stuff. First thing that comes to my mind after seeing these is Itchy and Scratchy. Enjoy!

http://review.mondominishows.com/happytree.html

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  1:33:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy shit. That is terrible. That makes Itchy and Scrathy look like they belong in Greenpeace.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

SourGirl
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  3:02:02 PM  Show Profile  Send SourGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought they were kinda cute untill I watched the one with the squirrel in it then it was over. Poor little moose. It was comical tho'.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2002 :  11:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good God that was terrible...but funny.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2002 :  5:03:04 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hooooooollly shit, that was something else.

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2002 :  01:50:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TN's right. Heck, I can pull these videos up at school and show my friends...If I dont mind being suspeneded that is.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2002 :  05:55:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha! If there'a any better way of getting suspended, I haven't heard it.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2002 :  7:35:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
arrrr harr dey be ticklin' ye Capt's pink over here me kads. some very funny shit, eh? arrrhahahahahaha

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000