Tim in Guitar World Acoustic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2002 :  6:44:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There are tabs for his solos in L@LC ( Not stream...) and a picture of him in the new one...It's tied in with a dave thing, so don't get your hopes up, but it's still cool...and there are tabs to a few Busted Stuff songs...should this have gone in the TRelated forum?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2002 :  6:53:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
its cool. But thanks a lot, i need to go out and get that issue now.

does it have tabs for #41?

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2002 :  7:51:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds good, thanks.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  4:36:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, it doesn't have 41, unfortunately. It has Satellite, What Would You Say, Tripping billies, and Jimi Thing, plus Busted Stuff, Grey Street, Where Are You Going, and Grace is Gone. It's a pretty interesting article that gives lots of credit to TR.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  5:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Giving credit to TR is a definite plus. I'm going to have to pick that up.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

dick mountjoy
Chatterbox

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  5:54:07 PM  Show Profile  Send dick mountjoy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The thing is they have this huge article on Dave and how unique his style and fingerings are....yet they don't even get the satellite riff correct. If you're gonna give the guy some props you could at least get the stuff correct.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2002 :  04:50:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Because I haven't seen it yet, how do they screw up Satellite?

Give it up for Tim!

It's about TIMe!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

SourGirl
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2002 :  09:02:31 AM  Show Profile  Send SourGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No kidding, I meet people online all the time who are into Dave Matthews but they have the slightest idea who TIM is. It's pretty pathetic. Maybe now that they are giving props to TIM more people will realize how talented this man is.

"Loneliness...is and always has been the center and inevitable experience of every man." -Thomas Wolfe
Go to Top of Page

toolbasket
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2002 :  2:14:41 PM  Show Profile  Send toolbasket an AOL message  Reply with Quote
which issue are you talking about?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2002 :  7:43:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The newest one...It's got Dave with his 12 string on the cover

Jay
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000