New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CheersDtoT
Try A Little Harder

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2002 :  1:23:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Yesterday I went and bought a DD-5 . So when I got it I read the little book that says DD-5 on it ! Ok here is how you get that infinite repeat . This repeat will never end ! It's so awsome ! Ok you switch it to mode 5 ( hold mode ) now you hold down the pettel and the light will start to flash ( that little light at the top ) now you only have 2 sec. of recording time ( which is way more than enough ) and then release with your foot when you think your recording is done ! And it will repeat forever and then you can go and play a solo on it ... but you must stay on mode 5 if you change you will lose the repeat ! So on mode 5 you can play the riff and the solo at the same time ..... and their is no effect sounds !! SO thats it !!!! It's very easy !!!!!!!! CHEERS !

R.I.P - Lynn & T.J.
I Love You Guys !

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2002 :  11:37:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's quite fun.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  5:38:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How much did it cost you?!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  5:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
With the Feedback knob all the way at max, the other modes will repeat nearly infinite too, like the backwards mode. The other modes will pile up on you though, and you need to bend over and turn the Feedback knob towards min a bit to get the sound to fade, or you can turn the pedal off and back on to let the sound fade a bit (This is what I do). That backwards mode is sweet though.

Have fun.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000