Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MC
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  8:15:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy,

Hope all is well. I know you get this all the TIMe, but I gotta throw it out there. Do you know how many more dates will be added on the upcoming tour, and will there be any dates closer to southeastern ohio. Morgantown, WV is 150 miles away, will there be anything closer to Athens, OH. I was in contact with Tom Baggott over this summer and we were trying to work something out, but I havent heard from him in a couple of weeks.

Sorry to bother you with the question, but i gotta have my live tim. Thanks, take care and have fun on this tour.

Peace,
Matt

"Turn it into love, man. Whatever's fucked up in the world, just turn it into love. Take in the bad and give out the good, otherwise we're all gonna die and go to hell." T.R.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  05:08:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well Matt, before I left Tom told me he was working on a show for Athens OH, guess we will just have to wait and see what becomes of it. I would contact him again if you were the one he was dealing with about it. I would hate for you to miss out because Tom thought you weren't interested anymore. Tom has been to quite a few of the first shows on the tour and he just found out his wife is pregnant, so he may be a little preoccupied. I know there was a tentative date for Athens OH and also a possible Cincinatti date for the second leg. There is a confirmed Cleveland date on the first leg. I don't know how far these places are from you but at this point that is the best news I can offer. Keep your fingers crossed and hopefully we will be seeing you in Athens OH.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

MC
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  5:17:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fluffy,

I appreciate your help and concern with the fans, thanks why Tim and the crew (you, Rew, Tom) are some awesome. I will write Tom again and try to work something out, if not, I am from the Cleveland area so I might make it to that show. Thanks again Fluffy, you are the man.

Take care and be safe on tour, hope to see you guys soon.

Matt

"Turn it into love, man. Whatever's fucked up in the world, just turn it into love. Take in the bad and give out the good, otherwise we're all gonna die and go to hell." T.R.
Go to Top of Page

MC
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  5:30:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One more thing Fluffy,

If I do get a chance to see Tim, do I have permission to record the show. I have a computer rig with a max of 8 inputs, so I could do a multichannel recording if its ok with you a Rew.

Would I be able to get feeds from the soundboard?

If all the buses on the mixer are taken up, I can use inserts if those arent taken up.

Hope I'm not being too much of a pain.

Thanks,
Matt

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  5:36:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well of course if you do get to record that, you'll have to put it up on the FTP! Hopefully!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  11:04:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Matt, of course we have no problem with you recording the show. I would contact the venue and ask them and consult their soundman about the likelyhood of patching into the board so extensively. As I said before, we don't mind but a decision like that lies ultimately with the house soundman. As long as he doesn't mind, we have no problem with it. So LMK what you decide and what the club says and if there is anything I can do, or if you need me to tell them it is OK on our end I would be happy to. All we ask is that you send us a copy of the recording. It is quite a visual show these days so you may want to consider bringing a video camera to get the visuals to accompany the sound. LMK what you decide.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

MC
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  09:48:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks much Fluffy,
I will definitely let you know what I decide.

Thanks,
Matt

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2002 :  03:18:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hope you decide to record and there aren't any problems with the club, it should be OK. The show tonite in Trenton was recorded, I don't know when we will get a copy but it should be coming pretty soon. Something to look forward to.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000