New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mary
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  8:02:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I've been lurking around here for ages and I thought it was time I said hello. :)
Three days until I see Tim! That's even better than the Rhapsody in Blue in the rain thing that I have happening now... :)

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  8:08:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD! And since you've "been" here for a while, come and join my personal club......Post Whores Unanimous.....or PWU.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  01:11:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome foolio. Gershwin rocks, but TR is a tad more exciting. Have fun and let us know how the show is.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  09:41:38 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep, Welcome Mary. Welcome indeed.

This influx of new members has nothing to do with me...I promise...

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  7:15:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD mary, glad you finally decided to speak up. We need more females on the board. Glad you stopped by and hope you stop back an let us know what you think of the show. Great to have you here!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  09:28:12 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mary, Mary, where'd you go???

And where is Lur Kingdom?

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  02:50:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think that's Lurking dom, but where did mary go!! One minute here, next minute gone. Hopefully she is still lurking in Lur Kingdom.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  10:59:55 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Mary! Hope you post more, we do need more women around here!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2002 :  08:10:04 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of lurkingdom.... I got an email out of the blue a few days ago from a female lurker! It was very cool that we got to meet her at the show. Pam I hope you post! It was very nice meeting you last night, I'm sure you had a blast. I can honestly say I'm still in shock about the whole show. Hope to see you at future shows Pam! Another TR fan comes out of the woodwork!! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  05:09:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh WOW!! I thought Pam came with you Liz. I had no idea you met her at the show. I sure hope she chimes in as well. We can always use more females on the board. I also think I got Will to post some more. He was the taller of the 2 guys out back after the show. He is kind of a lurker as well. He was also at the show tonite in Wilkes-Barre and I told him we call his kind lurkers. He didn't want to be a lurker, he thought it sounded to much like stalker. HEHE Hopefully we will see him posting soon. I still can't believe I didn't get to me JFP.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  07:33:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, again, it was so good to meet you. I really have to thank Liz again because if she had not been so kind, I would never had gone to the show. I was supposed to go with my daughter and her boyfriend but they couldn't make it. I would never have gone alone if Liz hadn't said she would meet me there. Wow, to think how close I came to missing out on one of the best experiences in my life....all I can say is thank you Liz! And thank you Erich, Fluffy, Rew, Mason, Hoover and Tim. Not only was it a great night, but you all helped to restore my faith in mankind. Thanks! Tim, you just blew me away with your performance!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  07:41:25 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pam it was my pleasure!!! So glad you could make it to the show. I hope your post will bring out more females to join in and go to shows. Hope to see you in Philly too!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2002 :  03:05:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello hello, welcome Mary.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2002 :  08:14:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey HTG, I think Mary has vanished but PJK could use a welcome.

In case I didn't say it, Welcome aBOARD PJK!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2002 :  4:29:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoa, missed you there PJK. WELCOME! HOLA, COMO ES TAS?

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000