New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:13:08 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Seriously. I mean I'm not the fastest typer in the world...or should that be typist...I don't know...but anyway, I'm not, and I still get the flood message of death often, too..

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:22:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's just that we're too succinct. That's all. We can express what we mean in one or two sentences, whereas others take paragraphs.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:25:13 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha, very very true. If I can't make my sentences say what I want them to, then I get pissed off and give up on them. Sometimes I have a hard time communicating with people, so I make a conscious effort to make sense. That leads me to think about what I say (usually) and then say it in such a way that is correct.

Unlike this paragraph.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:31:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I understand.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:32:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know you do, that's how I planned it.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:37:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well then...............let's do some post whoring!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, but let's only post on the minute, every minute...hehe...

AAAHHHH, see, I got the damn message this time and I wasn't even doing anything...ooohhh how odd...I just agreed to post whore and I got the message...

There has been a problem!

Sorry! We have flood control activated.
You cannot post within 60 seconds of your last post.
Please try again after this period of time elapses.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:47:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is that your new signature? I like it!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aah, it was bound to be someones and whose better than mine? Because I hate post whores and want to stop them from posting so much, so I'm representing the law with their motto as my badge.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  9:04:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So that mean that you have become the narc?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  06:47:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you telling me that enthuTIMsiast is now the narc? What? Did he find your badge? I guess I should be surprised. HEHE

You will always be the narc to me, pcbTIM!!!

now put that badge back in your ass!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  1:37:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For the last TIMe, the badge is in Uranus!!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2002 :  3:14:12 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"and get that badge out of your mouth!"

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2002 :  5:34:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

"and get that badge out of your mouth!"

Good old Chief Wiggum.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  05:25:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbTIM said:
quote:
For the last TIMe, the badge is in Uranus!

I know it's in Uranus, that's why I was asking if enthuTIMsiast found it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2002 :  08:45:39 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why are my teeth showing like that?

Flood control: 34
Jason: 0

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2002 :  1:53:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's because you're smiling, sir.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2002 :  2:19:46 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe... Eexxelent. [taps fingers together]

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2002 :  7:14:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bloody Hell on wheels! I NEED CAFIENE!!!!!!!!! NICOTINE!!!! HERO-wait a minute wait a minute I don't need that!

" Make Me a sammich, boy!"
" What, I AIN'T making YOU no sammich!"
" Yes y'are, boy!'

So...My dad is talking to my brother on the phone, and as he is talking he just rips this huge fart and just keeps talking through it like nothing happened.

On the Leo Kottke Album ( Can only be found on Uranus!) My Feet Are Smiling, he says

" I was always told to warm up on a low note." Then he farts in the microphone.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2002 :  8:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Crap Jay, wonder what you've been doing.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  03:54:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd have to say all of the above.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  04:05:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll have to say NONE of the above.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  12:52:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey PJK, you may want to look into filling out an application for membership in pcbTIM's ever so exclusive club.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  12:55:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe I am already a member. Got a problem with that?????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  01:53:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Phht! If you can type, you're already a member!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  07:36:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks! Why am I up at this hour posting the day before Christmas....my puppy doesn't seem to know the meaning of sleeping in!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  4:07:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Phht! If you can type, you're already a member!

Words of wisdom from the Grand Potentate of Post Whoring(or GPoPW for short, HEHE)

A message from pcbTIM, the GPoPW of the TR MB. Now theres a title!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2002 :  01:04:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

pcbTIM, the GPoPW of the TR MB.

Here's my card!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  04:04:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mulder and Scully will be investigating you SOON!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2003 :  10:38:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Really? I figured my title was too boring for anyone to take interest.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  06:16:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds suspicious to them!!!

pcbTIM, the GPoPW of the TRTF on the TR MB

Hell, that sounds suspicious to me!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000