CHAOSVIEW FALL 02 Tour Dates and INFO
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  4:19:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Please click here:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2289

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  4:36:34 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fluffy! I just read my mail. By the way, you've got mail!
See ya soon! Lizzy

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  6:52:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
tour looks like it will be great. too bad your not swingin by MN though. o well. next one.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2002 :  02:44:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Okay, so the Press Release about Chaos View says that among the images that will by shown on the screen (yay Kyle) behind Tim are anti-military images.

I'm not quite sure what that means. Should I sit this tour out since I've dedicated the last 13 years of my life to the military?

Just wondering...

Major Teri
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2002 :  10:50:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluff,

When are ya'll coming back to Texas? I guess I will be booking plane tickets to see you again.

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2002 :  2:04:59 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shit...too bad you guys aren't hitting California...I was looking forward to the new show!

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  07:51:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Probably not hitting those places this tour, but TR told me the other day he is looking forward to doing this project for a couple more tours. He is really into it. He wrote his first new song using all the equipment the other day. It will probably be called Facelift. It think he originally called it Face Front and then I said something and he liked Facelift better. Apparently the song grew out of his dumping of Pet Rock from the set. Said he was working on Pet Rock and he just wasn't feeling it anymore and he started working on this new one because of that, so it kinda grew outta Pet Rock. Says it starts with a really kewl drumroll. He was VERY excited. I hadn't heard him that excited in a while. That was when I made the comment that the new song Face Front gave TR a FaceLift and he was like "Oh yeah! I like that better!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  07:54:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Woops, got off on a tangent there and forgot to finish my initial thought. So we will not be hitting those places this tour but TR is feeling like we will be doing at least 1, probably 2 more tours of this current project. He just keeps getting more and more excited about it. So hopefully TX and CA will see us in the Spring. It is really hard to say, but with 1 confirmed date in March, I would say we will be out west in the Spring. Keep your fingers crossed.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  01:16:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, Just in case you didn't see my post under the other topic...
quote:
Hey Fluffy, the website for The Paramount in Santa Fe doesn't run, but I think it's theparamountnightclubsantafe.com or something like that. Anyhow, I can't seem to confirm the show, is there any way you could?
Peace Be With
-WBB

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Nietzche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  06:18:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I will call TR in the next couple of days and get a confirmation. He was supposed to call me when he knew for sure but I haven't heard from him about it. Although, Kyle was in Santa Fe learning the equipment he will be using and I talked to him while he was there and he is scheduled to return for the show, so I would assume it is a GO. I will try to find out for sure though. Keep watching.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  1:45:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sweet news. I really want to follow you guys on tour, but i think i can only hit 2 or 3 shows . not unlike an abductie, i scream to thee TAKE ME WITH YOU!

i digress.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:31:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's funny, I digest!! Looking forward to seeing you at a couple of shows.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  09:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy...? When will the MS tour dates be up? Or TN or LA, or any state close to me...? I'm gettin' nervous...

Cause if there's not one close, then I'll have to travel, which of course, I'm totally willing to do. But I'd love to know...

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  7:47:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Couldn't even hazard a guess. Just depends on when Tom emails confirmed dates to me. I would expect we will have them before the break between legs of the tour, but who knows for sure. Only Tom I guess.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  09:27:17 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
before the break between legs of the tour

I should hope so!! I should hope that it's much much sooner. Because if there aren't any shows close to me, then I'm going to do my best to make it to one up there...maybe even one with LizK. And in order to do that I'll need to know whether or not there will be a show close to me.

So PLEEEEZE get Tom to let you know asap about the second leg of the tour. I'd appreciate it this much |________________________________________________________|.

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  3:27:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Couldn't even hazard a guess. Just depends on when Tom emails confirmed dates to me. I would expect we will have them before the break between legs of the tour, but who knows for sure. Only Tom I guess.

the answer lies between the legs.

how profound...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  3:35:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehe...I'm surprised I didn't think of that myself.

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  9:52:17 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is anyone going to the Trenton, NJ show on September 10th? I'm pretty sure I'm going.

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  9:57:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im going to go

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2002 :  02:38:36 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oooohhh...I wish I could...

Peace, and spread the candles.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2002 :  04:35:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn! I wish I could go too! If only I could use a TR song title.....I'm...

Going Too

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2002 :  10:17:58 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Erich I guess I'll see you there!

Hey Pam.... if you are out there lurking, jump in and say hi to everyone! We need some more women TR fans around here!!

Go to Top of Page

Cher
Is Anybody Here?

3 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2002 :  4:10:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
West coast definitely needs some love. Either that or I need to become an East coast girl.

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2002 :  5:02:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you just got two tours in a row. he hasnt been on the east since spring '01.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  04:43:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to seeing both of you at the show. You guys are gonna love it. It is pretty overwhelming. At the show in Winooski I really stopped and paid attention to the visuals and accompanied by the music, it almost brought tears to my eyes. It is pretty heavy stuff and TR's music really drives the images home. Prepare for an aural and visual pummeling. Oh yes, and spankings for Liz.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  05:18:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn! I wish I could go! That sounds so kewl!........oh yeah.....and the TR concert sounds good as well.

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Go to Top of Page

Cher
Is Anybody Here?

3 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  4:34:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

you just got two tours in a row. he hasnt been on the east since spring '01.

I just want him to swing my way ONE MORE TIME. Hehe. Ok, I'm greedy. I still think I need to hit the East coast for a show or two. I didn't get to show him my tigger photo. :(

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  10:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Oh yes, and spankings for Liz.

LOL! So I have more to look forward too! hee hee, I'm kidding!

I will definitely be there! It probably won't be until about 9 pm. Fluffy I hope you can keep 2 tickets set aside for me. I'll be bummed if it's sold out when I get there and not get in...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  01:15:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz, I will put you on the guest list +1 so you can definitely get in.

Hey Cher, hopefully we will be doing another tour of the west coast soon. TR wants to take the full show with the multimedia back to the areas that missed it first TIMe around and to areas that haven't seen the new electric show at all. Keep your fingers crossed and you may see us soon.

Thanx for all the interest and support from all of you. It is greatly appreciated by me, TR and the (c)Rew

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  07:20:30 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much Fluffy!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!
I'm soooo happy to be able to see TR this tour!!! And you too Fluffy! And Rew!

Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  3:03:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, I am coming to the show tonight- my first TR show. Will this be a venue intimate enough that i'd be able to maybe have a word or two with you or Tim? I'm bringing a couple of my buddies who also enjoy Tim. We're so excited to see the show! I don't wanna sound totally out of the loop with my question; I just don't know how these things go. anyway, see you tonight!

(no time for lyrics)
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  5:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight!

Go to Top of Page

Cher
Is Anybody Here?

3 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  11:08:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey Cher, hopefully we will be doing another tour of the west coast soon. TR wants to take the full show with the multimedia back to the areas that missed it first TIMe around and to areas that haven't seen the new electric show at all. Keep your fingers crossed and you may see us soon.

I'm keepin' 'em crossed. I might try to get over to the East coast sometime soon. If I do, I'll definitely hit up a show. Travel safe!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2002 :  04:35:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Cher, thanx or the well-wishing. If you make it over to this side of the country, make sure to LMK and I will make sure you can attend a show. Would love to have see TR on both coasts. There are very few people who can say that(Looks in Tericee, LizK, and enthuTIMsiasts directions). You would me among the elite few.

Hey JFP, Did I get to meet you at the show this evening. I hope so. If not, maybe at the your 2nd TR show. Glad you finally got to see a show and hope you get to see more.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000