Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Tim Reynolds FTP site...what on earth is up?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Master
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  4:21:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Master's Homepage  Send The Master an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey,

Ummm...I hate to say something to say something that people probably have complained about a million times, but...

What is up with the dang FTP site?

I used to be able to get on it easily, but like for the last oh, few months, it has CONSTANTLY said "Error 505 (or something like that) Sorry, the user limit has been reached!"

Ummm...are you guys ever going to get a mirror up, or maybe at least get bigger bandwidth? I almost feel like paying for either here. I mean, its getting rather rediculous.

Anyway, ummm...yeah. Just wanted to say something.

Signature? Uhhh...I have bad handwriting...

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  6:30:16 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I get the same error. .. Well, I did, when I used to try. But hey, this is a free site, and it's updated and maintained at no cost by Jon (thanks jon), so...

I think it's pretty cool that we have this message board. Because that way we can ... whatever we want to do.. like set up B&Ps, which I'll cordially offer The Master. That will get you your TIM, and you'll only have to pay shipping...

Check my list, if you see something you want, email me.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

The Master
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  4:25:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Master's Homepage  Send The Master an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot for offering enthusiast, but uh, the things I want aren't necessarily shows on audio CD, but the videos. And now that I've got a sweet new printer, I was wanting to d/l the cover art for ID/Petroglyph.

Signature? Uhhh...I have bad handwriting...
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  12:50:26 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am usually able to sign on if I happen to check it late at night, I usually dont get home from work until a little after midnight, so that is when I'm online, and it often connects fine at that late hour.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  03:01:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey The Master, if you email Jon Soldo, he can probably email you the covers for ID and Petroglyph. He has them as files even if they aren't available off the FTP site.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  03:33:15 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
shoot, captain obvious to the rescue, why didn't I think of that?? I have the petroglyph covers and the old ID covers in jpg if anyone wants them, I know Jon can be very busy.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  07:59:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There you go, Kevin Lesko to the rescue!! Thanx Kevin. You will probably get a response from Kevin much quicker than you will from JonSoldo. Ask and ye shall recieve!

(gimme a million dollars, dammit, didn't work)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000