KEVIN: PLACE 1000TH POST HERE!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  11:44:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have provided this place for you.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  7:34:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
KEEP THIS UP SO HE SEES IT!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  7:41:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NeKAD breaks 500 and Kev is about to break a 1000, I remember when....

That is great!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  7:46:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FLUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Good to see ya back, buddy!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  9:07:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna break 4000.......but c'mon Kevin!!!!! The suspense is making me kill kittens.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  9:59:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
4,000 is gettin close...

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  10:00:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
......and closer......

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  10:15:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
3990 to be exact right now.. this pursuit is nearing its end.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  10:36:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TOPTOPTOPTOP!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  11:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  11:45:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
3995!

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  11:54:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
3999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  11:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He's been at 3999 for awhile with no sign of life, bet he's cookin somthin up.....

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  08:42:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AHHH! TOPTOPTOP!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  6:36:43 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He can't post here now, there's too much stigma attached. He'll have to create his own post. He has no choice.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  8:16:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No I don't.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  8:26:04 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You don't what?

Because I was talking about Kevin. The board doesn't center around you, pcbdmb. Don't you think? [/sarcasm]

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:01:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It doesn't? You mean that not everyone here will answer to my every little whim? I'm so disillusioned.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:07:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, what do you want me to do about it? Because I'll do it. Two dollars, remember?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:08:09 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! Patrick I think it's more like delusions and or delirium !

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:09:42 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kev... wherever you make your 1000th post, here are congrats in advance!!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well, what do you want me to do about it? Because I'll do it. Two dollars, remember?

Sure! Just fly on over here and you make a net profit of $-198

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:26:57 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can fly there for $200? Damn...too bad that offer wasn't going back in July. Or June.. I can't remember...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:31:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope......May.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  10:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or was it...

[twilight zone theme music plays in background...]

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  10:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes it was....(music stops)

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  11:03:16 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wellly put again.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  11:10:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Llllama!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  02:52:43 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well Well Well, since you went out of your way to make a special place for my big post, why the heck not? here it is! Thanks!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  06:09:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Kevin on your 1000th post, an accomplishment you can be proud of for the rest of your life. Don't forget to tell your kids about it when you are old and grey. I know I am excited to my friends kids about actually being there when Kevin broke 1000. Thanx for the memories!!

Truly, CONGRATULATIONS!! Glad you are still here with us. Hope you will be for 1000s more.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000