Show Reviews
 09/27/01 KNITTING FACTORY WAS AMAZING LA, CA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2001 :  03:01:52 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy fucking shit..... where do I start????? You could litterally hear a pin drop in there, it was dead silent while Tim played. Doom is on the Baritone now, as is Leelines. Tim has a sampler, that at one point he played while playing the guitar at the same time. I have some decent pics that I'll post tomorrow. One of the baritone and sg sitting side by side. AHHHH, this was just an amazing night. I promise to go more into detail about tonight and last night tomorrow when I have more time. PEACE!!!!!!!!!

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2001 :  03:11:03 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
PS, Tim wasnt the only one who was "on fire" tonight. Hehe... maybe I'll let Fluffy explain that one.

Thanks again for everything Fluffy!

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2001 :  06:52:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh no. did fluffy pull a micheal jackson???

more details later

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2001 :  08:53:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Only acoustic Tim show with pyrotechnics!! To bad it was me! See Knitting Factory was amazing for everyone but me.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=248

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000