Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2002 :  10:30:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure how to know if I'm a post whore... If I'm only a yak addict am I okay?

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2002 :  10:31:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, maybe starting a new page gets me nearer to post whore status... Sorry Fluffy. I guess that was supposed to be yours.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2002 :  10:48:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You may be close, Post whoring is when you post messages back to back that could have been easily in 1 post or when you have innocuous conversations back and forth with minimal post material or content or even mininal word content for that matter. Don't worry it should be very easy to join their ranks. We have many fine example right here on our little board. This thread is a prime example. If you would like some pointers on the finer nuances of post whoring, ask pcbdmb whose post count seems to have grown by almost 400 posts in 2 or 3 days. He seems to be taking after Jason, who has been caught numerous times running up his post count.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  02:00:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also, don't forget Post Whoring can be identified by one word posts. SUCH AS TOUCHE!

HEh. I'm on my way to being a ho. YEs, I think of myself more as a post ho, than a whore.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  02:18:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think I covered that in my earlier post when I mentioned "minimal word content". Thanx for providing an example. The clearer we are the better. TOUCHE!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  8:20:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

If you would like some pointers on the finer nuances of post whoring, ask pcbdmb whose post count seems to have grown by almost 400 posts in 2 or 3 days. He seems to be taking after Jason, who has been caught numerous times running up his post count.

At least I do it legitimately. But I only post whore to get a laugh.........and my other posts are short because I'm succinct.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  10:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was getting close to 500, and i went on a binge myself, no worries, i will keep my whoring to a minimum.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  12:26:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a new Post Ho.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  12:37:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.......and Jason's the pimp daddy of them all.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  05:41:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think Silky may have something to say about keeping the whoring to a minimum. We'd be cutting into his livelihood. As Silky would say, "Bitch betta have my money!"

And Teri, as per your question on post whoring, I found a GREAT example for you to examine the finer nuances of it:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2250

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  2:04:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhhhhhh.........some of my best work. Almost as good as the sex-holiday names one........which is this thread!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  3:20:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhhh, a true professional, an arteest, if you will. Keep in mind, they aren't usually appreciated until they are dead. May I kill you? Only to further your career of course.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  5:10:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hhhhhhmmmmmm.......then that will mean that I will be appreciated sooner.......SURE! Fly over here and kill me! So, how are you planning to do it? Knife? Noose? Drowning accident? Maybe we should just play it by ear.......get "lost in the moment" so to speak.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  5:51:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was thinking a DUEL might be kinda fun. Good for the legend that will live in the wake of your death. Of course I am not locked into this idea, there could be dual choices for how to bring you to your untimely end. Oh yeah, maybe I should check the topic Jay posted and see what your answer was. The least I could do is let you die by a way of your own choosing. Not many people get that priviledge I can assure you.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  8:18:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But what if your DUEL backfired and I killed you?

You know, I don't think backfired works very well in that question. I think it should be "stabbed in the back"..........unless we were DUELing with guns.........then that would be appropriate. What do you think? Because when you think about it, getting "stabbed in the back" is the same as "backfired" because the gun shot you. And they are also used for more symbolic meanings as well.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2002 :  8:53:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT

One of my favorite topics. Also, where is NKAD?

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000