Help Me Out
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  7:40:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey, just curious if everyone can see the August 13th (today) update on the main page containing a link to the press release. I was just on the phone Tim and he said he couldnt see it for some reason. I was just curious if it was a problem with his setup, or if its a problem for everyone. Cause its coming up fine on all the computers Im looking. Thanks in advance.

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  7:53:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can see it, but the same thing happend with the photos update o me. I saw the post, but didn't see the update (I saw the post hours after it was posted) until i came back to the homepage...strange...porbably mi computadore but it DID show up eventually...BTW, That press release is really cool! Tim is such a cool guy! I love what he says about music, it's just great! Thanks Jon!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  7:56:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw the update and link with no problems...

"His latest CD, "Chaos View", will be available September 2002."

I can dig it.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  7:58:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i love how this looks!!!!! i signed on and jay was like GET ON THE MB NOW!!!!!!! i'm glad i did. looks sweet.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:31:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Entertainment Tonite is on teh message board? WOW!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what the hell r u talkin' about?

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  9:06:23 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think Tim is still using webtv, so he'll need to hit control + r or command + r to view the update.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  9:15:25 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
See Kevin, I knew you are a smart man.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  9:21:16 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, you might want to fix the date though Jon, you have July 13th as the date on the update.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  9:22:14 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah, Thanks Liz, I only happen to know that because I'm a former webtv'er myself. Now I dont know how I ever got along without a computer!

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  12:56:51 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It can be seen.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  01:46:20 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh, just noticed Chaos was spelled wrong too, were you sniffing the fumes from all this blue paint??

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  05:28:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
By the looks of it.....he might have been drinking the paint.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  12:35:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was both drinking and sniffing... anyway all the errors are fixed, thanks guys

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  2:39:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i once asked my self why paint was created....then i sniffed it...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  01:16:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like someone's got a new signature to use!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  01:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ummm...who?

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  1:18:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's clear as crystal!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2002 :  4:27:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Captain said:
quote:

i once asked my self why paint was created....then i sniffed it...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  03:55:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe I can help with a..........................

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  03:56:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000