Its blue....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  6:47:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or im freakin out. Eitehr way, neat.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  7:03:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You are dreaming! The message board is NOT green..It i yellow, in fact.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:05:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well i'm still thinkin' is's a bleu or teal colour

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:30:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope...it's as yellow as you can get.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:32:09 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jon I see you are still busy even on your off TIMe. I like it very much!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:34:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeller eh? i think u be pullin' de sails over ur capt'n

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  12:38:50 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No its purple, duh!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  02:11:43 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it's pronounced "Bleu" you stinking americans!!

oops, 6 years of taking French has brainwashed me

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  02:51:17 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh really...

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  3:09:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i see.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  01:21:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Post whore!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  1:11:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YOu see pcb...Mike wants so bad to be Fluffy-esque...he wants to kick my ass is something other than Monopoly...and WWII fun facts.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  5:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WWII fun facts? Like what? I absolutely love World War II (besides the killing that is). It's the whole reason I watch the History Channel.

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2002 :  05:56:49 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whores are bad..all the different kinds.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2002 :  3:54:23 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The history channel eh? ever seen that new show staring Lee Ermy? (the guy from full metal jacket?

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2002 :  4:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The history channel is awesome, they've always got good stuff, and the discovery channel is great too.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:06:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i love the history channel. kevin means mail call starrin R. lee ermy. as for WWII my specialt is the aircraft of WWII. u name ist i probably kno it.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aircraft, eh? What was you fav? Mine was the Luftwaffe ME 262.....too bad it came out too late in the war to make any sort of impact.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  12:26:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
World War II (not-so-fun) Facts: Anybody ever heard of the USS St Lo?

See the following links:

http://www.stlomidway6365.org/samar/index.html
http://www.stlomidway6365.org/media_gallery/picpages/actionreport9.html (watch for a familiar last name...)
http://www.stlomidway6365.org/media_gallery/picpages/StLoweb.html
http://www.stlomidway6365.org/media_gallery/picpages/StLoLast.html

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  12:30:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Green is my favorite color, but i like the blue.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  01:08:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mail Call is a riot!

Did you see the one where he opens the show with,

" get that sandwich out of pie-hole dirt bag and listen up!"

and when he's driving the tank, he goes,
" dammit, now I'm gonna have to take a bath again!"

Jay
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  02:44:55 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lol, yes indeed, Lee Ermy is a riot, thats why I want to buy that Talking Doll they made of him, I posted a topic about it somewhere...

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  10:08:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my personal favorite would be the P-38 Lightning. otherwise known as the fork tailed devil to thw jappeinise. could out run dive and fly th AGM 'zero' was probably the best fighter out ther. do u kno major richard e. bong

Go to Top of Page

usefulidiot76
Chatterbox

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  10:39:54 PM  Show Profile  Send usefulidiot76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm lost....

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  01:09:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

my personal favorite would be the P-38 Lightning. otherwise known as the fork tailed devil to thw jappeinise. could out run dive and fly th AGM 'zero' was probably the best fighter out ther. do u kno major richard e. bong

If you're asking me..........the answer is no.

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  12:43:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sandy Carl? lmao

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  8:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Am I feeling BLUE(or Bleu for those damn canadians)or is it just he board? Either way, VERY KEWL!! I guess you could say KEWL BLEW!!

Blue Beatles
Blue Bayou Linda Ronstadt or Roy Orbison
Blues For Allah Grateful Dead
Blue Angel Albert Strange
Blue Highway Billy Idol
Blue Bird Blues Sonny Boy Williamson
Blue Berry Hill Fats Domino
Blue Birds over the Mountain Richie Valens
Blue Because of You Nat King Cole
Blue Bag CAN
Blue and Sentimental Ella Fitzgerald
Amphetamine Blue Fallen Angels and The Vibrators
Let Me Dream If I Want To(Amphetamine Blues) Willy DeVille
Black & Blue Rolling Stones
Blue Oyster Cult
Blue Angel (early band featuring Cyndi Lauper)
Blue Cheer
Blue Man Group
the Blue Nile
Blue Aeroplanes

I'm turning Blue in the face, so I'll go...........

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  10:32:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Blues Clues?

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  11:40:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Blue Velvet

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  11:47:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Chicken Corde-on-Blue

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  11:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And how could Fluffy forget.........

BLUE BALLS!

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  11:51:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
blue suede shoes

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  8:31:03 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What was the question?

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  06:57:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I had a friend who's band was called Blue Balls Deluxe!! They were awesome!! They put out 2 CD's, Cold, Blue & Hateful and their 2nd album Whiskey, Whores & Overtime Check them out, they have free download samples on their website.

http://www.blueballsdeluxe.com/cd.html

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000