And for my 1000th...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  8:05:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I shall like to say:

" Dammit."

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  8:14:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow. Even I'M impressed at how fast you went from 900 to 1000.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  11:20:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sandy Carl helped...and I didn't cheat!!!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2002 :  12:44:54 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
damn, I'm lagging,

Congrats on 1000 Jay!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  6:26:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Way to go Jay.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  7:06:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks! My brother and his girlfriend are getting maried...she's showing us her engament ring...that means that I will get another sister in-law......

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:03:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
i dodin't cheat...
what r u sayin' i did? heh heh well way 2 go jay. mebey i'll get there someday.....

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:08:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well mike, there is a reason why ctrl+c copies a line and ctrl+V pastes it...so you don't mispell somehtng I didn't mispell and make me look...d....dom...dum...DUMB!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:11:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i may be dumb but i can kick ur ass in monopoly.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:30:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and nothing else...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:35:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ooo i can name a few other things too.....

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:58:08 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats Jay!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  11:44:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone! I fell so damn important now...like a village Elder or something...I am the WISE MAN!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  12:46:24 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good choice for the 1000th.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  01:58:15 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
50 more to go for me!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  3:07:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
..i fell so damn important...
u fell?? prehaps u meant feel

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  07:40:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well you look so damn impotent!!!

Jay said:
quote:
Sandy Carl helped...and I didn't cheat!!!

I didn't think you did, but you can't deny a little post whoring didn't hurt!! Congrats man!!! Hopefully you have 1000s more in ya!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  11:26:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Fluffy is our elder, and we all are village idiots.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  04:30:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I prefer SHAMAN, but I will take what I can get. Although shaman may be to strong a claim. Maybe just the conscience of the BOARD. I don't know, It all sounds so tyrannical, I'm just one of the Friends aBOARD the Bored.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  11:43:40 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
the conscience of the BOARD.

I wouldn't go that far...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  12:54:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Booo Jay... I was expecting another one of your "decision" questions... just seeing "damn" was such a tease! :P

Oh, but good job on sticking around long enough to get to 1000!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  1:32:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Jay's not like he once was, with the controlling cheese or ... whatever the other one was. I don't think I'll ever forget the controlling cheese. It just sounds so right when you say it, it's just hard to forget (as hard as I'm trying).

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  8:59:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Controlling Cheese. Good name for an album.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:02:28 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A good name for an album by the artists Prison Panties and the Bitten Lips?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:03:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
With their first hit single....

Who Dropped the Soap?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Could be, could be. Or it could be

Who Hid The Soap.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:13:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or.....

Where Did He Hide the Soap?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:24:20 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wait, I thought this was a women's band...Prison Panties and the Bitten Lips is definately a womens band. Possibly a punk band. So there should be no 'He' in that title.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:26:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well......they could be so sexually deprived that they imagine men are there....

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:39:30 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's what I meant from the start, dipshit.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:41:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  12:01:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You guys are a riot! THanks for mentioning it! Oh, and the second option is turning your appendigaes into plumbing equipment.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  12:06:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah.....the only advantage I could see with that second option would be if you were a plumber. You'd save money on appliances.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  1:53:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
not really cause you would loose the appendage that you chaned into plumbing equipment if you took it off.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  04:05:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you guys just dredging up old posts to post whore on or what? Anyway, I can't believe that nowhere in this long diatribe instigated by Jay at his 1000th post, has anyone mentioned:

JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  05:38:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think that's because it is implied nowadays.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  06:18:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, but JAY likes to hear it once in a while. I think he is actually keeping count of how many TIMes it is said to him. So add 1 more to the list:

JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  1:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Better make it two.

JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2002 :  11:44:40 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And for MY 174th, I shall say "I'm not there yet."

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000