New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CheersDtoT
Try A Little Harder

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2002 :  10:47:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey ....well I saw Tim in Carson City , NV back a few months ago and even though he was playing electric guitar he stopped and said " I have brought a guest with me ! " amd he pulled out the Nylon String stlye guitar but it looked as if it had bronze strings . It's not his D-35 or D-28(12) But I think it's a Martin because I saw one just like it in the Martin cat. I have looked every-where and can't find the answer ...do you guys know ??? Cheers !

R.I.P - Lynn & T.J.
I Love You Guys !

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2002 :  11:07:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Seems like i saw a picture of him playing a Martin Classical style nylon string, but im not sure just what kind...

Using the Force Daily
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2002 :  12:13:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's a Yamaha. Not sure what model number though.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2002 :  08:08:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
List of TR's guitars:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1693

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  02:26:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Has Sandy Carl seen this link? If he has, please inform me...I need to shelter this boy...

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  12:18:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sandy gave TIM the guitar, did he not...

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000