New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CheersDtoT
Try A Little Harder

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2002 :  1:46:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Well I was wondering because on Nomadic Wavelength his son says a little deal in the begining and sings a song at the end . So I know he has a son but does Tim have a wife or other children ? I was just wondering because I couldn't find the answers anywhere else ! cheers !

R.I.P - Lynn & T.J.
I Love You Guys !

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2002 :  4:16:25 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
These questions were all answered in the forum long ago. But I wouldn't really expect anyone to read thru all of that.

TR's daughter would probably be less than happy knowing that you thought she was TR's son. It was TR's daughter seen here:

introing the disc and ending it with a song.

So yes, TR and his wife have two kids, a boy and a girl, and that's all I know, and I'd bet dollars to donuts that's the way TR would like it.

________________________________________________________________________________________
-If you don't use your BLINKER, you HAVE NO RIGHTS. Well, unless 'go fuck yourself' counts as a right.-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2002 :  06:52:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey CheersdtoT, here is a link to a old thread about this exact subject:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=326

And here is one about Eura and her contribution to Nomadic Wavelength:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=69

If you want to find out more about Eura, try using the search feature and search for keyword EURA. ENJOY!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2002 :  01:39:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eura, that's the girls name...I'm always afraid I'll spell it wrong. I guess I could just remember it, and then not have to think about it...

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  6:58:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
E U R A Eura

you can try writing it 500 times, that always helps you to remember how to spell it right.(As long as you spell it right all 500 times, HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  7:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura
Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura Eura

Thanks, I think I got it now.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  7:19:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, exactly 500, so you can count too!! Now a 500 word essay on the virtues, power, strength, and beauty of the name Eura.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  8:17:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I heart Boobies.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  11:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Guess you are gonna have to join pcbdmb on the short bus, you are about 497 words short on your essay. And no typing the same words over and over again for the essay part of your assignment.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  12:15:33 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL, that reminds me of a simpsons episode where homer had to write a 500 work critique, and when he was two words short, he added "Flanders Sucks" ahhh classic Homer.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  02:43:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I heart Boobies.

Indoors

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  12:26:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What?

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human elipse. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  8:10:50 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MISO..... HORNY

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2002 :  10:28:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Again...

What?

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  12:02:46 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
actually, it was "screw flanders" and i've been known to end essays like that before.

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  12:41:02 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
tsk tsk Jason, gotta keep up on your SNL jeopardy references!

BUCK FUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  12:42:14 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
holy shit, you're right Dan, I screwed up a simpsons quote someone punish me please

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  01:14:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna bitch SMACK! yo punk ass...

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  02:06:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have already smacked YOU, my friend...I direct you to the post in which i smacked yo ass...

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1947&whichpage=2&ARCHIVE=

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  5:06:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But this time it was the masochist Kevin that needed smacking.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  02:53:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll take The Rapists for 500, Alex!

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:27:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Daily Double!

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:37:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Connery: I would like to inquire about this Penis Mightier.
Trebek: That's The Pen is Mightier.
Connery: It doesn't matter, the question is.....does it work?
Trebek: What?
Connery: Will it really mighty my penis, man?
Cage: Woah.....are you selling Penis Mightiers here?
Trebek: There's no such thing as a Penis Mightier!
Connery: Well you're sitting on a gold mine, Trebek!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  02:29:57 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Burt Reynolds: (rings buzzer)
Alex: Burt Reynolds...
Burt: Yeah, what do'ya want?
Alex: You rang in
Burt: No I didnt
Alex: Yes you did
Burt: yeah well thats your opinion

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  12:04:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Reynolds: (rings buzzer)
Trebek: Burt Reynolds...
Reynolds: Uuhhh.....that's not my name.
Trebek: Fine.......Turd Furgeson....
Reynolds: Yeah, whadaya want?
Trebek: You buzzed in!
Reynolds: No I didn't.
Trebek: Yes, you did!
Reynolds: Yeah well that's your opinion.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  6:24:33 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i love those.

You cannot pass. I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. The Dark Fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. Go back to the Shadow. You shall not pass.
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  11:31:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im watching SNL at the moment, lol, if anyone cares.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

shane
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  8:50:35 PM  Show Profile  Send shane an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you people talk about some funny shit hehehaha keep it up

shane wiley
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  11:53:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can you guys recite anymore of those Celebrity Jeopardy quotes. That's one of my favorite bits off SNL and I never get to see it.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2003 :  05:35:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT for educating the masses about TR.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2003 :  11:48:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what's funny is that there is only about 3 posts that actually talk about TR.

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2003 :  9:40:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, but those 3 make it ALL worth it HEHE.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000