I know about the new DVD!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bartender_Marching
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2002 :  11:01:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Bartender_Marching an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I knwo abotu the DVD comign out and everything. I can't say what tour its goign to be though, cause I am not sure if I am suppose to. but I will say Colorado, hehe. I don't know if Fluff wants me too. But I talk to Kyle(or Mason) a lot, he tells me it will be here soon! yay!

Speaking of which Fluff, this is alex, the tall lanky guy you met at "that particular show". hehe. I was curious if you could send that pic you took of me and the guys with my friend. I want to blwo it up at Kinkos and frame it with my ticket. hehe

Incase you don't rmemeber me, I was the only one to by a poster, and when you told me your name I flipped and said, "YOU'RE F**KIN FLUFFY?!?!". lol, yah, so I thoguht I would say "hi" as well!

tell Tim, it was cool meeting him, and my friend as well enjoyed it. we had a blast at the show. thanks again man.

WORD!

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2002 :  7:38:20 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Might as well spill the beans about what you know my firend. It's already common knowledge that the CO show from the Chaos View Tour was professionally recorded and there were plans for an audio and dvd release. Do you have word on a release date? Let us know what you know. I'm super excited about getting a dvd.

Go to Top of Page

Bartender_Marching
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2002 :  11:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Bartender_Marching an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sorry, you can spill the beans. but I have respect for Fluffy. Until noted otherwise by fluff himself, my lips are zipped!

Alex!

WORD!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2002 :  01:07:13 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy said:
quote:
Kyle tells me the projected release date for the DVD is late July. I will let everyone know more as I know more.

Its not like its a secret or anything man, both Fluffy and Kyle made numberous posts about it, that is a quote from one of Flufy's posts. Scroll down, they are all there for everyone to read.

Go to Top of Page

Bartender_Marching
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  01:54:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Bartender_Marching an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, agreed. He did say that. I saw that earlier when I made my first post. But mayeb he doesn't want to unravel the detaisl of where it is, etc...

Think about it bud. They may have their motives for keeping quiet!

Alex

WORD!
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  02:01:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Look Dude, basically your not catching the part where your Top-secret-covert Information ISNT Top-secret-covert, so on and so forth... so if you, in fact, are witholding this Proverbial "info" then no one cares....if...you....tell
(praying that made sence)

Using the Force Daily
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  02:10:53 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
"YOU'RE F**KIN FLUFFY?!?!"

WHO'S F**KIN FLUFFY? Maybe that's why he's not posting...

________________________________________________________________________________________
-If you don't use your BLINKER, you HAVE NO RIGHTS. Well, unless 'go fuck yourself' counts as a right.-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  3:24:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't hold it past anyone.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  10:05:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We stand in agreement.

Using the Force Daily
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  11:21:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What does that mean? Are you the one?!!!!! Confess!! CONFESS!!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  11:36:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TO MY GRAVE WILL I TAKE IT!!!!!!
YOULL NEVER KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha

Using the Force Daily
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  11:49:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmmmm......Stubborn you are.

Go to Top of Page

Bartender_Marching
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2002 :  06:11:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Bartender_Marching an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Obviously Fluffy has not yet made a reply to this post I have put up saying anythign about how I can say anythign. so no! If you guys seem to know what show is goign to be on DVD and when, why don't you just say it yourself! quit askign ME to say it.

If you have nothing to say, then shut your damn mouths! let this part of the forum fall to the bottom of the list! jsut shut up, you can all wait.

Alex

WORD!
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2002 :  09:27:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
By virtue of the fact that you have come to a TR site and registered by combining two DMB songs (how creative) you have no room for attitude. Nobody gave you attitude, and furthermore, nobody here came to you. YOU came here spouting off your mouth about some new info on a DVD release, so what did you expect... "Oh that is great ants_bartending, please don't tell us anything more." Several of the regulars have tried to point out politely to you that you aren't privied to any top secret information. Everyone knows about the DVD, and if Fluffy had anything that he fealt was concrete and worth saying, he'd say it. If you want to hang out and be cool that's fine... but if you want to act like a child and say "I've got new information that YOU don't! Hahahaha!" and then get pissed at people for asking you what it is, then please, go to www.nancies.org.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2002 :  8:08:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hear hear!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2002 :  01:44:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Daaam, STP's representing the Homeland Security on B(owel)_M(ovement).

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  12:32:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wait..wait..wait..
its 4:20

-Dave
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  5:57:20 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

If you have nothing to say, then shut your damn mouths! let this part of the forum fall to the bottom of the list! jsut shut up, you can all wait.

Alex

WORD!

GODDAMNIT! I REFUSE TO LET THIS FALL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST!!!

And for your info Bartender_Marching, there is no Colorado DVD being produced. That is what is being told to people to throw them off course.

If you read the signs you will know the truth.

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  8:23:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did someone say Signs?

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2002 :  10:27:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I heard there was a movie called signs? That true?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  02:14:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Absolutely not...All things you've heard or read on this matter are rumors or are attributed to weather balloons.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  02:51:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I knew a guy who claimed he saw it.........the next day, he just disappeared.........haven't seen him since.

Go to Top of Page

tr56
Is Anybody Here?

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  7:52:13 PM  Show Profile  Send tr56 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why are you acting like you know something no one else knows, I've known about their new dvd since way b4 busted stuff even came out. And anyways, on that album they give you a dvd demo of the dvd thats coming out, come up w/ a new topic and some good news that no one actually knows about.

Steve-0
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  8:09:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Steve-O, I'll just go ahead and give you a heads up here...we're not talking about DMB...as per the fact that this is the "TRelated Topics," the DVD to which reference was first being made was a DVD for Tim Reynolds.

That said, .... well, yeah. Just thought I'd let you know so you don't get flamed. But anyway...way to go with the flow and bash B_M, even you were bashing him about the wrong DVD...

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  8:10:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
By the way, I already plan to delete that post, so if you delete yours too tr56, then this little debacle can just be remembered no more.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  01:04:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But then wouldn't you have to delete that second post as well?

Go to Top of Page

SeanDMB_Tim
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  6:45:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tr56 thought you all were talking about the dave dvd...HA HA

Go to Top of Page

kyle
Is Anybody Here?

New Zealand
24 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  5:03:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit kyle's Homepage  Send kyle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh yeah,,well i have the new dvd and i watch it everday while making love to a goat called betsy, she is great at the reach around and particularly loves it when tim solos with the slide,,,whew,,drives her crazy,,and this dvd is amazing, i have all the secret info on it too, its almost as secret as roswell and area 51, there are aliens in it that chase you and make you succomb to there grey leader, ....lol,,hey just thought id give you somthing to talk about today,,,,see ya

Go to Top of Page

Bartender_Marching
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  6:00:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Bartender_Marching an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's me again. and I have top secret info from my sources: my dreams!!! And in this dream Teddy rosevelt sailed up to me. His torso was the TITANIC ship! so, anyway, he told me that in reality. the DVD will not be the whole show. I asked him why. He said, "Why what?". I said, "why is it nto going to be the whole show?". He said, "huh?". I then said, "huh?".

sincerley Kyle's mommas douche bag,
Alex!

WORD!
Go to Top of Page

Bartender_Marching
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  6:02:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Bartender_Marching an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Do aliens get helmet hair?

-Melons!

WORD!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:01:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

It's me again. and I have top secret info from my sources: my dreams!!! And in this dream Teddy rosevelt sailed up to me. His torso was the TITANIC ship! so, anyway, he told me that in reality. the DVD will not be the whole show. I asked him why. He said, "Why what?". I said, "why is it nto going to be the whole show?". He said, "huh?". I then said, "huh?".

What?

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:03:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:12:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Props to bad side, now that, was FUNNY!

NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:20:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can't go wrong with Buddy Christ.

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:27:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im wondering when that dude will get it that his info isnt inside

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:34:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But it is inside...........his head.

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:23:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah guys word on the street is dave matthews is going to release an album named crash sometime..soon...

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

kyle
Is Anybody Here?

New Zealand
24 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  06:23:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit kyle's Homepage  Send kyle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nothing better than a good blow job,,damm you got to love a goat that swallows,,,,,baaaaaaaaetsy,,,ill pimp her out to you alex, if you tell me a secret,,lol, hey go watch the playboy channel its great,big tities for sure,,,taylor danes is the hottest i hear tims new dvd will be on there soon too,,let me know Alex if you have anymore secret info on this dvd im really anxious to know more about it, is dave matthews on there too, i hear he is and how did you know my mom was a deuche bag,,,that must be more secret info, your just a plethara of knowledge, how do you find out all this stuff, can you tell me who killed JFK and why courtney love killed kurt cobain,,,oh and i really need to know why i always have a new car every time fluffy see's me,,,help me out buddy and ill make sure you get a copy of the secret dvd no one knows about,,,hahaha,,,see ya bro,,

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  12:15:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Sssssssssshhhhhhh.....shut up!"

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  11:35:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey Kyle, thier are girl TIM fans postin on the board.... maybe a tad offensive?

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  8:13:53 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah kyle, maybe a little offensive.

MWAHHAHAHHAHAHH.....

Little, definately. Offensive. I think not.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000