New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  8:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No point in having to look at the first page for these...

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:41:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks......I don't think I'd be able to wait the three seconds it would have otherwise taken to click on the "1".

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  10:39:14 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
People on dial up can last way longer than three seconds. It's a matter of stamina. I just choose not to.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  10:45:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wimp.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  11:02:47 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MMMMmmmmm Clemson.....

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  10:38:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If only they all looked like that here... *sigh*

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2002 :  4:25:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually, a lot of them do look like her on my campus.........."I wish they all could be California......girls!"

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2002 :  2:41:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thankfully enough, I live in California. California Stat University Chico!

Surprisingly enough, many girls do look like that. And dress like that.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2002 :  3:40:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Chico.......where is that again?

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2002 :  9:24:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
best use for a porche i've seen yet

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2002 :  9:26:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Northern California! Ninety Minutes outside of Sacramento.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2002 :  9:44:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think some of my younger friends are attending there this year.......but I might be getting it confused with another college.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2002 :  12:57:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really? Freshmen or what?
I'll go hunt them down and say I KNOW PCBDMB!

And then they will give me this look.......

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2002 :  3:26:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehehe......the perfect plan....

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2002 :  7:25:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's a rather good way to make friends here in California. Shout indistinct phrases at the top of your lungs.

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2002 :  9:34:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And to meet chicks......just start shouting girls' names until you get it right.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2002 :  9:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would kindly request that you guys stop posting pictures of my girlfriends, Gauge and Katie. How would you like it if I posted pictures of your girlfriends? Oh Wait, you don't have girlfriends! But if you did, I would have pictures of them.

HEHE(FLUFFY: living in a fantasy world)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  02:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did!

But she ruined my life.............
But Thanks to Tim's Music, I rememberd to SMILE, and I knew that AFTER THE DUST SETTLE(d) everything would be okay.

Heh.

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  04:49:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
JUST FOR THE GUYS!! The girls can check it out, but I don't think they will enjoy it as much as the guys. Hours of fun await you at the link below:

http://www.rock103.com/crew/showprep/media/SMTSFLSH2.swf

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  12:15:48 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I seriously do not know how I missed this link. I apologize. That's how much I like it. Hehe...

Seriously tho, Sydney Moon is one of my favs.

Mmmm I'm about to go have those hours of fun you mentioned.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  12:18:08 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dear god....

For any fans of Anna.

Anna K.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  01:01:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
She is spectacular. I'd give her a good deep dickin'.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  01:18:42 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But I respect that picture for it's artistic integrity.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  01:26:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know about you, but that pic doesn't look real.....it's still nice though.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  01:44:42 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I can certianly see that that picture might not be real. Especially looking at that girl's weak arms. I don't think a tennis superstar would have arms that look that tiny.

But we can dream, right? Well, I know I can, I don't care what you do.

patrick, did you see Fluffy's link?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  01:53:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah......I completely forgot about that 'game' (if that's what you want to call it). I remember showing to my roommate, who laughed out loud. Pretty unexpected.

Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  11:49:13 AM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man, this is the sort of stuff that'll get me in trouble at work!

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  12:15:34 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's why I only linked to it and didn't post it here.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  07:12:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Seems the link changed, here is the new link:

http://www.bugfish.com/qwerty/SMTSFLSH2.swf

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  08:38:57 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh no, those of us who are dedicated could still find it with the old link. I think that must have been when Sydney Moon was younger...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  08:17:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am guessing the girl in the animated treat is Sydney Moon, but I am not familiar with her. Should I be?(What a dumb question, look at her, of course I should. DOAH)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  08:23:58 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes you are guessing correctly. That is Sydney Moon. Mmmmmm.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  08:37:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sydney MMMMMMMMMMMMMoon

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  08:43:48 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Maybe this picture will help you remember Sydney better.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  08:44:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok guys wipe the drool off your faces, ya don't want to start the day off looking like that, HAHAHAHA!!!

Oh yeah, I'm not a quy, so why am I in this post anyway?????The same thing that killed the cat....curiosity!(How'd that expression come to be, I thought a cat had nine lives....oh god I am thinking toooo much again!)

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  09:00:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Curiosity killed the cat - Be cautious when investigating situations.
The saying originally was "care kills a cat," and began in the 16th century. "Care" was a warning that worry is bad for your health and can lead to an early grave; the phrase was a recognition that cats seem to be very cautious and careful. Over time, the word "care" evolved into "curiosity."

"Curiosity killed the cat" is a common American proverb first recorded around 1909. No cute story, no songs, no strange meanings. I did find that the expression can be written as "Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back." Not that you'd want a dead cat brought back, but I suppose the two parts to the expression are meant to be exclusive.

"Curiosity killed the cat," a warning not to be too nosy, seems to be a variant of the traditional "care killed the cat," a warning against overprotection.

Our modern saying curiosity killed the cat is actually a spin-off of an old saying that really had nothing at all to do with the cat's natural sleuthing abilities! In the 16th century, there was a saying, "care kills a cat". This statement meant that cats seemed to be very cautious, careful and worrisome creatures, and too much anxiety can be bad for one's health, even to the point of sending one to an early grave. A cat, then, could be killed by excessive "care" as indeed could a human. Over the years, the meaning of the word "care" changed, and the word "curiosity" was substituted in the phrase, intending to explain that this was a trait that got both people and cats into trouble sometimes!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  1:51:37 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy please. You can't compete with the master.

Try this link out. Recognize.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  2:09:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
man you guys like all the chicks im into. Gauge, Katie, and I thought for sure someone would mention Tawnee Stone, but i guess I was wrong. I just dont like Gauge taking it in the brown eye though, thats not my thing.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  12:29:02 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In response to Sydney Moon...

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  7:31:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erich

I just dont like Gauge taking it in the brown eye though, thats not my thing.

Woah woah! We didn't ask for your life story.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  06:37:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(.Y.)

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2002 :  9:49:41 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What the hell is that, eyeballs??

HA, just kidding.

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2002 :  11:15:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, my breast do look kind of disturbing. Here:

(.Y.)

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  03:49:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For God's sake, put your breasts away!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  04:11:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MMMMMM YUM YUM Gauge and Tawnee Stone!!! Oh yes, and Breasts!!! Or as my friend C Watty Watts would say, "BOOBIES".

I asked him once why he got married and that was his short, succinct answer. I LMAO for hours. I still joke with him about it. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  08:27:26 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think Tawnee Stone is just nasty. For no particular reason. I mean, I'm not really sure why...maybe it's just the quality of her photos. Cause Gauge and SM and others have really crisp pics...not TS.

I mean, that's what I've heard...I don't actually know since I don't look. . .

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2002 :  9:01:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

I think Tawnee Stone is just nasty.

Who?

quote:

I mean, that's what I've heard...I don't actually know since I don't look. . .

Bullshit.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  12:47:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
PJK asked:
quote:
The same thing that killed the cat....curiosity!(How'd that expression come to be, I thought a cat had nine lives....oh god I am thinking toooo much again!)

Fluffy answered:

Curiosity killed the cat - Be cautious when investigating situations.
The saying originally was "care kills a cat," and began in the 16th century. "Care" was a warning that worry is bad for your health and can lead to an early grave; the phrase was a recognition that cats seem to be very cautious and careful. Over time, the word "care" evolved into "curiosity."

"Curiosity killed the cat" is a common American proverb first recorded around 1909. No cute story, no songs, no strange meanings. I did find that the expression can be written as "Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back." Not that you'd want a dead cat brought back, but I suppose the two parts to the expression are meant to be exclusive.

"Curiosity killed the cat," a warning not to be too nosy, seems to be a variant of the traditional "care killed the cat," a warning against overprotection.

Our modern saying curiosity killed the cat is actually a spin-off of an old saying that really had nothing at all to do with the cat's natural sleuthing abilities! In the 16th century, there was a saying, "care kills a cat". This statement meant that cats seemed to be very cautious, careful and worrisome creatures, and too much anxiety can be bad for one's health, even to the point of sending one to an early grave. A cat, then, could be killed by excessive "care" as indeed could a human. Over the years, the meaning of the word "care" changed, and the word "curiosity" was substituted in the phrase, intending to explain that this was a trait that got both people and cats into trouble sometimes!

TTT for PJK, I shouldn't be surprised, given the title of this thread, that she hasn't returned to see my answer.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  4:04:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's interesting.....thanks for the re-direct from the other post Fluffy!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  4:43:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My pleasure, didn't want you missing it. I figured, given the title you probably wouldn't be stopping by this topic to often. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  4:46:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah you figured right....waite....awe shit, my secrets out,hehehehe.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2002 :  04:03:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
PJK likes checking out hot chicks!! huh huh

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2002 :  12:29:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well then, I'd say that she and I have something in common!

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2002 :  5:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whew, i very much like some of the goods on this page.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000