New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mgodinez
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2002 :  7:57:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It seems that Mr. Reynolds uses Martin Acoustics, for the most part. Which is cool...'cause as we all know, it doesn't get much better than a martin.

Skip this section, if you want to get to the skinny of the question.

Which brings to mind an interesting story about willie nelson. Apparently, Mr. Nelson was on tour and someone inadvertantly stepped on his acoustic. So he calls his gear dude, and the gear guy tells Mr. Nelson, "Don't worry about it Willie. I've got a Martin here for you". Mr. Nelson's reply, "Great, I'm assuming it's acoustic". Gear man's retort, "Well, actually it's a classical...nylon strings and all". Mr. Nelson states, "Well, I'm more acustomed to using an acoustic". Gear dude's response, "But Willie, it's a Martin". Mr. Nelson states, "'nuff said". And the rest is history. It's the axe he uses with that big ass hole near the bridge.

Does Mr. Reynolds ever have acoustics custom made for him? If so, who does he go to?

mgodinez
sunny...

Seattle, Wa

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  02:42:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I DOOT it! AMrtins rock! Nelson is cool...SANDY CARL IS ROTTING MY FRAGILE BRAIN.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  5:23:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So Sandy Carl is a drug, huh?

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  11:51:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Much to learn Young Skywalker.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000