Ring Modulator
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2002 :  01:10:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The thing goes zip zang and zow But what does Tim have his dials set to? second I love the sounds of "big blast of hot air" that nice mellow almost violin sound. How does Tim acheive that?

Rob

ngetal
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
46 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2002 :  3:57:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit ngetal's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the violin sound .... you can get it from the most simple pedal ever made... A VOLUME PEDAL just pluck a note,and mila seconds after,press down on your pedal,it takes a little while to get used to moving feet and hands at the same time,but you'll get it.

another way is,turn your volume knob on your geeetar down,play notes and tweak the knob,you gotta have quik hands to get good sounds this way tho...start masturbating or something.

ring modulators go ''zing zang zow''
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2002 :  4:46:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just do that with my pinky finger on my strat...

Go to Top of Page

ngetal
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
46 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2002 :  1:57:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit ngetal's Homepage  Reply with Quote
check out the ring mod that lovetone corporations make,there guitar fx are fuckin crazy

ring modulators go ''zing zang zow''
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000