Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Haha, I just remembered something funny.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2002 :  01:23:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just thought of something I had said to this girl in the begging of my 10th grade school year. I was having a small conversation with her, nothing big, and she asked to the picture on my learners license. (it was brought up in the conversation) After that, she looked through my wallet (I didn't mind, nothing but crap in there anyway) and noticed I had pictures of family. She pulls out her pocket book shows me some of her family. I take the pocket book and scan the pictures until I came across a teenage boy in a school photograph. Then I said: "Whoa, I didn't know you had a brother"
She says: "Thats my sister!!" I think: "HOLY CRAP!"
After closer examination, I realize that the boy, is in face, a girl. I had no clue due to the short hair and the baggy pants and clothes she wore. I then proceeded to turn as red as a cheery.

"Boredom`s not a burden Anyone should bear" TOOL

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2002 :  3:12:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My brotehr ( not the one with teh truck), his girlfriend and I went for ice cream one day. We couldn't tell if the person selling teh ice cream was a man or woman, so we called it a woman. It looked at us with a nasty face. Next, we called it sir, adn got the same look. The restroom doors are outside of the little ice cream building, and it came oot to take a piss. WE thought we could finnally find oot if it was a man or a woman. It stopped, looked at the bathrooms, adn walked off. We never found oot......

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2002 :  3:18:01 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A friend of mine came out to California from my conservative hometown in Pennsylvania. At the time my friend Sissy was dating this guy Zion...he had hair longer than hers. We were sitting at Starbucks and Zion and Sissy were kissing in the parking lot - she exclaims "Oh my God - those two girls are making out!".

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000