Korn Apologizes for Limp Bizkit!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  5:31:15 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/article.asp?ID=6085&type=NWS

Korn: "Limp Bizkit Is All Our Fault"

14 Jun 2002

Korn guitarist James 'Munky' Shaffer has apologised for inflicting Limp Bizkit on the world - but he's by no means sorry!

"Yeah, sorry about that," he told Metal Hammer.co.uk. "I mean, Fred Durst knocked on our bus door in Jacksonville like, 'Hey man, listen to my tape,' so it's our fault. I'm not ashamed of that, it's just sometimes when you bring a band to the public you can't control what people are going to do, and it's silly to think you can when you want them to do one thing and they do another. You just feel frustrated.

He also went on to speak about Wes Borland's departure from the rap / rock supergroup.

"Personally I'm going to miss Wes Borland. He was a great member of that band and a very strong member. I hope he'll do well with his new thing [Eat The Day] and I think he will 'cause he's a creative monster. Honestly I think he made the right move. I think he got out at the right time."

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  5:48:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
heh, they should be sorry.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  6:47:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, very sorry.

"Women and rhythm section first."
Mr. Jaco Pastorius
Adopt your own useless blob!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  02:21:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But who is going to apologize for Korn?

And by the way, KORN IS SORRY!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  02:25:12 AM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
GOD: "Korn Is All Our Fault"

25 Jun 2002

Heaven spokeperson the Meditron has apologized on behalf of God for inflicting Korn on the world - and boy is he sorry!

"Yeah, sorry about that," he told TimReynolds.com. "I mean, James "Munky" Shaffer prayed to me during a masturbation-induced cardiac arrest and said, 'Oh God, I promise I'll never do this again if you let me live and make those record execs listen to my tapes,' so it's my fault. I'm not ashamed of that, it's just sometimes when you bring a band to the public you can't control what people are going to do, and it's silly to think you can when you want them to do one thing and they do another. You just feel frustrated."

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  03:48:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ROTFLMAO!!!

You have to much TIMe on your hands!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2002 :  01:55:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats hilarious.

"Boredom`s not a burden Anyone should bear" TOOL