New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  08:58:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Stephen King book turned into movie? DAMN it's scary. Sure, the acting is pretty bad, and it looks like it was filmed with only a thousand dollars to spend, but that doesnt keep it from scaring the shit out of you at times. But the best part is Kari Wuher (that spelled right?) Jeeze, she has to be one of the most attractive woman in the world, it's a shame that she plays the part of a gypsy, and her acting is laughable, but ah well.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  8:27:13 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've seen it HTG. It upsets me a little because I've lost so much weight and can't seem to maintain. People joke with me about that movie. I eat, but it just doesn't work. I think I know the root of it all and hopefully things will be better soon. I'm counting on it!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  02:40:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just saw that yesterday or the day before on cable. How weird you would bring it up. I definitely liked it. The cheesy factor made it fun while be scary at the same TIMe. I also saw Rose Red last weekend at Franks house. He has the DVD. He is a huge Stephen King fan. I like him OK, but I am a huge Kari Wuhrer fan.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2002 :  01:40:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Liz, i'm sure it's going to get better, ^_^ And wow, look at that pic!

"Boredom`s not a burden Anyone should bear" TOOL
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2002 :  2:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thinner? See the post for "Worst Movie Ever"

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2002 :  9:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Liz, i'm sure it's going to get better

Thanks so much HTG. I'm finally getting my act together
and I see peace and happiness in the very near future. I'm getting
excellent vibes lately!!

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2002 :  10:08:53 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh lord.....now THAT's scary.....there are actually....Kari Wurher fans out there???????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Just kidding, she's pretty hot. Sliders got worlds better (so to speak) when she joined the cast. She's in that new movie Eight Legged Freaks....speaking of bad acting...bad movies, and bad special effects...in other words I'll see that one on opening night... :)

It's sort of like Seinfeld with Plan 9 From Outer Space

"What am I going to do, make sarcastic remarks to strangers?"

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2002 :  10:13:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you want to see her for free, I think she and David Arquette are hosting a "bad movie night" on some cable channel to promote their spider movie. Can't remember what the bad movie is though.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2002 :  8:30:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Probably their own.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000