Hopeful Heresy....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TimReynolds99
Is Anybody Here?

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2002 :  12:41:01 PM  Show Profile  Send TimReynolds99 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am listening to this from the see into your soul cd, and i just wanna say this is amazing, Tim is definitly the best guitar player ever, so i was wondering if Tim had any favorites to play.
dave

im looking to B+P shows of TIMs with letting go in the setlist

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  01:46:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I see you are still relatively new on the message board. In the future you may want to try and use the SEARCH feature for answers. This topic was covered a couple of months ago. I have enclosed the link to it. Hope it answers your question. ENJOY!!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=338

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  11:51:06 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I see you are still relatively new on the message board. In the future you may want to try and use the SEARCH feature for answers. This topic was covered a couple of months ago. I have enclosed the link to it. Hope it answers your question. ENJOY!!

Ha, Mr. Diplomacy. Gently leading the new of the flock in the direction they need to go. How sweet you are Fluffy.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  03:20:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you calling me a shepherd? What the flock are you talking about. I am just here to help educate the masses. HEHE NO BRAINWASHING! Think for yourself, but if I can sway you into using the search feature, then so be it. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000