4999!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2002 :  09:40:33 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy are you about to go to the next level?

I can't stand the suspense!!

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2002 :  12:28:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll bet he had to get with Jon to plan something for 5000. Something good.

I think Fluffy's about to take his relationship with the board to a new level, like you said Liz K. Mmmmmm

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2002 :  3:16:59 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure he has something planned. I just wonder....

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2002 :  6:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
maybe his status will be Tim-esque...who knows...

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2002 :  8:23:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I cant take the suspense!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2002 :  9:06:17 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy!!!! Pleasssseee don't keep us waitng very long!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2002 :  04:34:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wa Wa Waaaaaaaa(you know like the big loser sound on game shows)

Nothing changes. I think I said a long TIMe back nothing happens after a certain point. Haven't talked to Jon in so long I don't even know if we can change it or not. Sorry for the big let down. No biggie!! I am still me and my post count marches on and I will not be changed either way by it. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  10:57:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
boy what a trooper he is. somthin' dosn't go his way and he just let's it slide off his back.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  12:47:52 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
you know like the big loser sound

all too well.......

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  11:15:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
10,000 posts......Spiritual Enlightenment, Level One

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  12:06:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am afraid post count is counter-productive to spiritual enlightenment. If I spent half as much TIMe working towards "the next level" as I do posting, I am sure I would be to the 7th level by now. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  12:22:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok then let's just say Enlightenment! Gotta admit there's a lot of eye opening information offered on this board. I've been reading links half the morning and I'd consider it a very enlightening activity.

We'll leave the spiritual stuff for non-technology activities and say prayers for all the little kittens, that they may reach the next level of enlightenment as they drop like flies!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  12:25:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is enlightening for others I will agree, but it is all stuff I am quite famaliar with. Spending my TIMe making others aware is TIMe well spent in my book. I have found out a few things myself that I have been quite interested in learning more about. 13 Hertz and that Coral Castle in Florida. VERY FASCINATING!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  12:51:34 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy...have you ever talked to Jon about doing anything for 5000? Or 10,000 posts? I think it'd be supercool if one of the guitars was a little different...like have an SG on there if you have 5000 posts or something. You could have the same name, but just make one of the 5 guitars an SG. That would be badass.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  04:40:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just the other day. We would have to totally rearrange everything. There are only 5 categories available. If we did something like that it would affect everyones post count names and the number of guitars everyone has. So I am afraid it will just have to stay the way it is until everyone is over 2 or 3000 posts. Then it might be worth changing. For now we like it the way it is. Those guitars mean very little to me in the grand scheme of things, although the idea of SG's is really kewl. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2002 :  8:57:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
enlightTIMent

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000