Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Inaccessible FTP site and Codecs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ima_user
Is Anybody Here?

3 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2002 :  7:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Send ima_user an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I'm new to the site.

(I already posted this to the 'TRelated Topics' fourm before I realised that was the wrong place - Sorry!)

I have been trying to access the FTP site for the past 3 days to no avail. I have tried my web browser, Bullet Proof FTP, and FTP from my command prompt. I need the codec required to play the 2 disc release from this site. Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks in advance!

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2002 :  9:11:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i don't know, but that shit hasn't worked for a fwe weeks for me, ever since i downloaded the very last of ID(finally, took forever). but shit, i know nothing of codecs so...

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2002 :  10:49:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was able to download ID and Petroglyph the other day, but can't get to them now. Don't know what the problem is...

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2002 :  4:51:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What format is it in? SHN? If so, there is an SHN codec and SHN converting software on www.etree.com I hope this helps so you can emjoy the tunes...
Peace Be With
-WBB

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Nietzche
Go to Top of Page

ima_user
Is Anybody Here?

3 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2002 :  7:34:31 PM  Show Profile  Send ima_user an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Many thanks for the responses. It was actually a video, and I have located the MP2 codec by doing a web search for it.

Sure would be nice if they got the FTP board fixed, tho~

Thanks again for responding!

Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  1:47:45 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Many thanks for the responses. It was actually a video, and I have located the MP2 codec by doing a web search for it.

Sure would be nice if they got the FTP board fixed, tho~

Thanks again for responding!

Stop screaming!

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  01:31:38 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Stop screaming!

I think technically screaming is IN ALL CAPS....so what the User is saying could just be like talking really loudly, like a near deaf person might. Overcompensating, you know...

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2002 :  8:35:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
....because of the size of his penis.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2002 :  09:12:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope, you got it wrong. Post count is inversely proportional to penis size. HAHA!!! HEEHEE!! I had to I couldn't resist. Also notice that MY post count is very small. You know what that means...WOOHOO!

I'm just kidding...I don't actually have a penis

I just borrow one.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000