Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 A shirt for Fluffy:
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  06:18:10 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Too bad its only a kid's size!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=883313743

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  4:45:23 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I miss Fluffy....

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  8:43:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah me too.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  12:17:15 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Glad you are back sweetie!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  12:19:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I also found out you can get your picture put on a box of Mac and Cheese for a meesly $15. How kewl is that?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  12:20:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats one sweet shirt. they have to make it for adults... they just got to.... THEY GOT TO!

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  12:23:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I tend to find all the perks for Mac and Cheese are geared toward kids. They never have anything for adults. It SUCKS!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:13:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i guess they believe that when u r an adult u don't eat cheese& mac. u eat more sophisticated foods. like brownies and beer. i dunno.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:58:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just don't think they realize that an adult might want to wear a Cheese and Macaroni shirt. They are all sitting around in their business suits thinking "No adult is gonna admit he/she eats Kraft Cheese & Mac by wearing a t-shirt".
"Make more crappy plastic toys for the kids!"
"Come on kiddies, you only need 84 more Proofs of Purchase to get a crappy plastic dinosaur!!" "EAT UP!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  9:00:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey think aboot it. u could help the kiddies. 84 proofs is nothin' for u.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:01:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I literally have thousands of those proofs of purchase. I have saved them for years hoping they would finally offer something I would want. I was so excited when I saw the offer for your face on a box of cheese and mac and then noticed they wanted a couple of proofs of purchase and $15 bucks. I was so bummed I was gonna cash them all in and send everyone I know a box of Kraft Cheese & Mac with my ugly mug on it. Oh well. Sucks to be me.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:06:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
my ugly mug. oh well suck to be me
oh i wouldn't say that fluffy. think about it. u gat to hang with coll musicians and all that other kewl stuff.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:09:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All I can say is, "Till you've walked a mile in my shoes."

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:12:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok ok. hey i've got to be goin'. summer skooll begin's tomorrow.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000