New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2002 :  7:09:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope I'm still alive in seven days! Nah, that's really not funny at all. Someone I know might have died today for all I know. The other night after graduation he got drunk with some people and the dumbasses went for a ride. The kid I know went through the windshield(wasn't wearing a seatbelt) and got glass all in him and fractured his skull. The last I heard he was in critical condition. I wasn't friends with him or anything, but it's still sad. I love to party as much as the next guy, probably more, but life is never worth risking over any kind of high... nothing's that good.

Decided to get rid of the mohawk. Attracts way too much attention. Out in public complete strangers have been coming up to me and saying things every day since I got it. And believe me, attention is the last thing that I want this week. So I'm practically bald now thanks to the work of an electric razor w/o a guard. I will be using a great deal of sun screen.

So anyway, I won't be driving. And the things I will be doing... well, I know my limits. So stay cool guys & gals. I'm outta here for the next week.

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2002 :  8:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Patrick.... have a great TIMe on vacation. Wow, you lost the mohawk already! Hope you took pictures. Sounds like a hat is order for the sunshine. Take care and catch ya in a week!! Liz

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2002 :  12:06:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Enjoy yourself on vacation. Take care.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2002 :  1:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah dude, I hope your vacation goes swimmingly.

?uoyt' ner a, mehtf oenoer 'uoY
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  03:19:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Vacation? What's that? hehe, have a good time.

"Women and rhythm section first."
Mr. Jaco Pastorius
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  10:16:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hope you have a good time.

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  10:41:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks y'all. I'm back. Had a great time. I'm alive and well and not in any trouble. That's probably all that should be said.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  10:49:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, thats good to hear, and welcome back.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  10:55:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks HTG. One thing I guess I could mention is Brookgreen Gardens down about an hour south of Myrtle Beach, SC. All kinds of trails, gardens, bird and wildlife sanctuaries, statues, and fountains everywhere. Saw a bald eagle up close. And I did go to a reggae festival at the House of Blues. Toots and the Maytalls were the headliners of six groups. Awesome show.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2002 :  11:12:04 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ummmmm.....Yeah! I'm off for a week! Free TIMe, I won't know how to act. LOL!

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2002 :  2:26:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats Liz! Hope you enjoy the break!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:48:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah same here. get out and enjoy u're self.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:53:20 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Today I've just been takin it easy. I took my soon to be 17 year old daughter today for her second body massage. Can you believe it, what's wrong with this picture? I should be the one getting the massage! LOL! She's a dancer and her dance academy paid for it.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:57:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey next TIMe on mother's day have her take u to a body massage. u deserve it.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  9:06:06 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe someday I'll get one. weep weep

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  11:35:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well if this helps i've never had one either. usually i give 'em oot

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2002 :  09:27:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had one once in Elliotscottville. What a long name for such a small place. It was good, but the girl wasn't strong enough to massage my rippling muscles well.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  12:36:01 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hummm, braggin about the muscles are you?

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  01:17:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

hummm, braggin about the muscles are you?

How could I brag about muscle(s) after this...

quote:
What a long name for such a small place.

Ahahahaha....I crack myself up.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  10:02:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey DirtySloth, speaking of seeing Bald Eagles up close, Rew and I were lucky enuf to see 2 of them. Strange WHERE we saw them. We were doing a TR show at some college and Rew was wandering around the building we were playing in and discovered a room with a lecture on bald eagles. He came running back to get me and came running with my camera. After much nervousness and trepidation, I made my way into the lecture and took a seat. I got to go right up to them and take pictures. They should be on the website somewhere. Unfortunately, it escapes me which show it was at right now. It might have been 2 tours ago, in which case the pictures may not be posted yet. I will see if I can figure out where they are. It was so amazing seeing them up close and personal. Powerful creatures. Truly beautiful!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  1:39:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Phew, TIMe for a Flaming joeMoe!!!!

MMMMMM This calls for another one.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  5:06:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I still think that the funniest part of that entire episode is when Lenny drinks his Flaming Moe without putting it out...and sets his hair on fire.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  4:22:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's really cool Fluffy. THey really are beautiful. Can't wait to see the pics - bet they're awesome.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  02:02:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Talked to Jon yesterday and he hopes he will get some TIMe soon to post them. He has somemore ready, he just has to find the TIMe to put them on the server. Lets cross our fingers!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  10:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm glad I'm not holding my breath.... LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2002 :  02:17:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Probably a very good idea! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000