Finished!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2002 :  06:13:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I finished my paper on "corporate homicide!" The good news is I can go home and go to bed. The bad news is I have to come right back here tomorrow and finish my "session long project." That is the annoying part of the course where they try to get you to apply your new business ethics knowledge into your own real world experiences.

Rah.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2002 :  11:27:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
"corporate homicide!"

quote:
That is the annoying part of the course where they try to get you to apply your new business ethics knowledge into your own real world experiences.

So whats on your agenda today?
Hope you don't run into any unTIMely deaths.
HEEHEE!!

Seriously, congrats on finishing the paper.
It's such a good feeling when you finish something
like that. Like a big elephant stepped off you.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2002 :  1:55:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I haven't actually read the questions for my SLP yet. I'm hoping to get started at noon. Once I'm done, I'll have a HERD of elephants off my back!

teri

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  03:15:15 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good job Teri (my bad side). I'm in a similar situation. I'm in my last week of school, so I'm finishing up papers too. Just finished one tonight. Ahhhh, starting Monday night I can look forward to a whole summer of NO SCHOOL & NO ESSAYS!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  03:17:08 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What did you have to write it for, it sounds interesting, sounds like something I'd read and enjoy..he he

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  5:19:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HEHE, Business ethics....classic.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  6:27:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"My wife, the tramp"

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  7:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Good job Teri (my bad side). I'm in a similar situation. I'm in my last week of school, so I'm finishing up papers too. Just finished one tonight. Ahhhh, starting Monday night I can look forward to a whole summer of NO SCHOOL & NO ESSAYS!!!!!

I'm not MBS!

teri

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  8:50:11 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, who did make the lines??

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  02:00:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got an A- in my class. I guess that's not too bad...

teri

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  6:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
See Liz, seems alot of us are procrastinators around these parts.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  11:05:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay said:
quote:
MAsturbation is like procrastination...in the end, your just fucking yourself.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000