New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2001 :  11:37:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm curious how many Dave Matthews Band music videos have ya'll spotted Timmy in? I noticed a few flashes of his les paul in the Crush video and you can occaisionally see him standing off to the left of the stage. I also noticed a few flashes of him bobbing his head like a good in the Satallite video which was great. I haven't seen most of the DMB videos so when i pick up the DVD this weekend what other videos should I keep any eye out for Tim in?

Peace
Isaac

"The resolution to all
my fruitless yearnings"

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2001 :  6:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm almost posative that those are the only vids featuring Tim, but post a message if you find otherwise.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2001 :  7:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I haven't seen the video in a while, but if I remember correctly, I think Tim is like banging on Dave's guitar right at the end of the video. Anyone else seen this? I think Crush and Satellite are the only ones too.
About the DVD, I was kind of disappointed that Two Step vid wasn't on the DVD, but oh well.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2001 :  7:56:25 PM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
twostep video?????

james

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2001 :  8:22:44 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I had heard about this a while ago. I had heard that it was on like college TV stations and stuff, and I think I remember someone saying they had seen it on MTV2 but I'm not incredibly sure. But I do remember them saying it was on College stations. From what I heard, it was made up of live footage (sort of like the Tripping Billies video) but the live footage came from the same concert as the Crashing the Quarter special that was on MTV after the Crash album came out. The concert was in New Orleans on May 6, 1996 at the State Palace Theater. Like I said, I've never seen the video, I just heard that it exists. There used to be a DMB discography/videography site that listed some info about it, but it's been taken down.

Adam

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2001 :  9:18:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there is no two step video!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Mike Simmons
Is Anybody Here?

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2001 :  01:54:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Mike Simmons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes there is. I've seen it. But anyways, back to Tim Reynolds, he is awesome.

"Hi Everybody, We're gonna have the goodest time ever"
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2001 :  12:46:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't just try to change the subject!

Where have you seen this "video" and can you provide it.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2001 :  08:43:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like it was just a video clip of a live show that MTV sponsored and recorded and probably aired a few times. I doubt it was an official video made by the band.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2001 :  2:26:37 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
like i said, it was a while ago that i heard about it. I'll do some checking on DMB sites about it. They know more than I...

Adam

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000