New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thewayfarer
Is Anybody Here?

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2002 :  4:44:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, do you know if you guys are going to be coming to the northeast on the up and coming tour? More specifically, the upstate New York area? Tim played at the Joyous Lake in Woodstock, NY a few years back (98 I think) but I hadn't yet become a fan. I know you guys are out west now but I can't help hoping with my fingers crossed that I'll get to see Tim play live soon. Thanks in advance for any info you have.

"Underneath you know well you have nothing to fear, for the dreams that came to you when so young, told of a life where spring is sprung."
-Nick Drake

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2002 :  10:17:06 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i second thewayfarer's sentiments. tim in the upstate ny would be great. especially the albany area.

push becomes shove. days become months. i seem to have forgotten the warmth of the sun.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2002 :  10:09:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That area is in the projected tour route for the fall. We will just have to wait and see what Tom brings to the table. Hopefully we will see you in the fall.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

thewayfarer
Is Anybody Here?

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  12:28:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AWESOME! Thanks Fluffy, I hope to see you guys too.

"Underneath you know well you have nothing to fear, for the dreams that came to you when so young, told of a life where spring is sprung."
-Nick Drake
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  4:41:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Krystal's preference of tour stops would be: Kansas City, Oklahoma City, or Dallas. Even Denver wouldn't be too bad! Thanks for all you do, Fluffy!

Go to Top of Page

dmbman41
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  9:09:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey fluffy! i was wonderin i live in albuquerque, new mexico, and tim lives in santa fe correct?? well was wondein is he going to tour new mexico anytime soon? also, is he going to go tour with dave anytime?
THANX FLUFFY
GOD BLESS---Mike

"LIFE IS SHORT BUT SWEET FOR CERTAIN."-DAVE MATTHEWS

Mike Mares
Go to Top of Page

dmbman41
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  9:09:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey fluffy! i was wonderin i live in albuquerque, new mexico, and tim lives in santa fe correct?? well was wondein is he going to tour new mexico anytime soon? also, is he going to go tour with dave anytime?
THANX FLUFFY
GOD BLESS---Mike

"LIFE IS SHORT BUT SWEET FOR CERTAIN."-DAVE MATTHEWS

Mike Mares
Go to Top of Page

Ginohassideburns
Try A Little Harder

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  9:44:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Ginohassideburns an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is Central Oregon planned in that tour again? I hope you guys come back soon. The weather will be nicer I promise.

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  11:35:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excellent point Ginohassideburns. I hope they do come back, and I hope the weather IS better.

?uoyt' ner a, mehtf oenoer 'uoY
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2002 :  11:40:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey dmbman41, TR sometimes does shows at the Paramount in Santa Fe. He has also played in Taos in his downTIMe. The only TIMe we played Albuquerque was while we were on tour. We played 2 different places in Alb NM. One with the Electric Trio and one with TR solo acoustic. You can get on the emailing list. I post any shows TR is going to do there, not just tour dates. So you will be notified of any scheduled show in your area.

Hey Ghsb, I don't think the fall tour will be bringing us back onto the west coast, sorry to say. We all love it out there and will try and get back as often as we can.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Micheal
Try A Little Harder

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2002 :  2:01:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Micheal's Homepage  Send Micheal an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey dmbman41, my name is mike and I live in Albuquerque too.
Your last name looks familiar. Are you a musician?
My last name is Whitten. Have we met?
Maybe we could car pool to a TIM show sometime.

Are you going to "An Evening with RUSH" Aug 21?
I highly recommend it!

Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2002 :  4:12:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does anybody think Tim will hit the Philadelphia area or at least anywhere in the delaware valley? i'm a big fan ( new to the message board) who is trying to build a Tim fan base here in the southern NJ area. IS there a college tour coming up, and if so, hit the Univ. of Delaware! all you guys are pretty interesting, glad to come aboard the forum.

you can stop searching... it's right inside your guitar.
Go to Top of Page

Ginohassideburns
Try A Little Harder

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2002 :  6:16:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Ginohassideburns an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AH man! no west coast swing? that sucks oh well I'm sure it will be worth the wait when Tim comes back.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  11:54:57 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think last tour got the West coast.... I'm hoping for an Oxford show this time around. Wishin' and hopin' and prayin' and ... damn I can't remember the rest of the song.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  03:38:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'
Plannin' and dreamin' each night of his charms
That won't get you into his arms
So if you're lookin' to find love you can share
All you gotta do is hold him and kiss him and love him
And show him that you care

Show him that you care just for him
Do the things he likes to do
Wear your hair just for him, 'cause
You won't get him
Thinkin' and a-prayin', wishin' and a-hopin'

'Cause wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'
Plannin' and dreamin' his kisses will start
That won't get you into his heart
So if you're thinkin' of how great true love is

All you gotta do is hold him and kiss him and squeeze him and love him
Yeah, just do it
And after you do, you will be his

You gotta show him that you care just for him
Do the things he likes to do
Wear your hair just for him, 'cause
You won't get him
Thinkin' and a-prayin', wishin' and a-hopin'

'Cause wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'
Plannin' and dreamin' his kisses will start
That won't get you into his heart
So if you're thinkin' of how great true love is

All you gotta do is hold him and kiss him and squeeze him and love him
Yeah, just do it
And after you do, you will be his
You will be his
You will be his

As for JeFoPe's question, there is a good chance we will be in that area on this upcoming tour. No confirmed dates yet but the board and emailing list will be the first to know when I have them. Tom is presently working on them I am told.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

SeanDMB_Tim
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2002 :  9:36:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey fluffy. I bet you are getting sick of everyone asking if Tim will be coming to their area, but I live in Worcester Massachusetts and I was wondering are you planning to come in this area....Boston? Providence? Hartford? I know you came to Holy Cross College once in Worcester...I have been in that room he was in...at a dance actually, but it was neeat to be there. What are the projected areas you may be coming to

just let us know as much as you can...Thanks man!!!

Sean

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2002 :  11:44:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Right now, all I know for sure is that Tom is looking to book shows mostly on the East Coast. Where exactly those will end up is still up in the air. As soon as I have a better idea you can be assured I will post it. We have played the Boston area many TIMes and alot of the surrounding areas you mentioned, so I am sure if the dates take us up the east coast we will be somewhere in your area. Keep your fingers crossed and as I always say.....KEEP THE FAITH!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2002 :  08:38:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I emailed Tom last night in hopes of him swinging TIM and you by Oxford this tour. I think that'd be great. We could have the board tourly party here and all stay at my place. I hope he sees favorably to get the tour moving this way...can you influence him in this direction? I've laid the groundwork (with the email). So we'll see.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  04:17:01 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No word from Tom yet...still holding out, tho.. Fluffy, if you can put in a good word for Oxford...that'd be great...

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  12:39:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They got a long weekend for the holiday. He will be back in the office on Monday.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  1:07:32 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I know I didn't just beat you to a....

-what-
Go to Top of Page

riceboy
Is Anybody Here?

USA
44 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2002 :  2:04:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit riceboy's Homepage  Send riceboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd like to see Tim play again, if he comes to Dallas, or anywhere near here, then I will be there.

Anyone know if Tim will do another round on the road again with Dave?

Go to Top of Page

SeanDMB_Tim
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2002 :  9:32:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont think they are friendly anymore. They have not done an album since 98 or whatever, OTCS, they havent toured in a long time, Tim broke away from acoustic to break away from Dave it seems, and there is no link on the dmb site for Tim on the to the FREINDS of the band page. But, of course any one who can tell me I am wrong in my "hunch" is a cool dude.

Ciao

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2002 :  10:09:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tell me... do you frequent nancies?

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2002 :  10:43:07 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm a cool dude.

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page

Bartender_Marching
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2002 :  11:10:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Bartender_Marching an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fluffy,

whats new?

It's Alex again, lol. I was curious if you are comign back through Colorado again for this fall tour. that woudl be awesome. Expecially if its a 3 night show again, hehe. take care buddy.

Alex!

WORD!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2002 :  04:48:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Tell me... do you frequent nancies?

Maybe.......but the REAL reason that TIM doesn't tour with Dave is because he had to quit after TIM realized that he was carrying Dave's love child.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

dmbman41
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2002 :  04:53:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
fluffy. . me and my cousins took a road trip up to tim's last show at the paramount in santa fe. awesome show by the way. we heard that he's gonna make another appearance there on aug. first. can i look forward to another roadtrip or is that not true?

still waitin on some info with a tim and dave tour

"minds think but don't speak"

-peace-

Mike Mares
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2002 :  06:21:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No show in Santa Fe on the 1st, but TR says maybe on the 15th. When I have confirmation of this date, I will post it here and to the email list. As for CO on the fall tour, I don't think we will be in that area at all on the fall tour. Although I do have a confirmed date in CO for:

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 3/3/03
ARTIST: Tim Reynolds
VENUE: Vilar Center for the Arts PHONE: 970-845-5858
Vilar Center Arts Foundation 63 Avondale Way, T-4
Avon, CO 81620

CAPACITY: 530 TICKET PRICE: $35
DOORS: 7:00pm AGES: all ages show
PERF LENGTH: 1@90mins PERF. TIME: 7:30pm

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2002 :  8:10:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy.......if he's coming back to L.A........can you make sure that they won't add another band and cut TIM short?

Go to Top of Page

SatchSRV
Is Anybody Here?

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2002 :  02:09:33 AM  Show Profile  Send SatchSRV an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WooHoo...I have one post on each forum! lol, not bad for only 2 hours on the board, if even! Anyways, Tim did play recently at The Webster Theatre in Hartford, I believe last summer. I wanted to go but no one wanted to go!!!! I was getting tix to another concert and saw posted up that he was playing the next day, and the show was barely 1/2 sold. At least on here I can find other people to meet up w/ at shows!

Eric

"There is no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" Tom Waits
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2002 :  01:36:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey Fluffy.......if he's coming back to L.A........can you make sure that they won't add another band and cut TIM short?

Yeah, that's the truth. And if TIM comes back to Atlanta, try and not schedule him after a lesbian comedian...no wait, DO that...it was kinda funny...hehe....

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2002 :  11:09:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That was hysterical... I forgot about the parade of man-dykes that came out before we could go inside. Ahh... the simple pleasures in life.
-J

Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2002 :  7:18:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, Please give me a glimmer of hope. Do I have a shot at all of seeing Tim in the Delaware valley? PA? NJ? DE? maybe Virginia? I am on the east coast, and I am Tim-Starved! help a brotha out!

(no time for lyrics)
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2002 :  9:10:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I could have swore i heard fluffy say that as soon as he knows dates and places, we will know, maybe im crazy, but i coulda swore he said that a few times...lol
anyway, is TIM Coming to....kidding

NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  01:27:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where is kidding?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  03:54:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pennsylvania?.......no wait.....that's Redding.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  08:15:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kidding and Redding : Twin Cities?

Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  11:38:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know.. I know that Fluffy will let us know as soon as he does, but I'd never live with myself unless I made an attempt at getting to see Tim. I know Fluffy probably gets annoyed at people like me, too, but I dont see any other way of drawing Tim to my state without using illegal or otherwise unwholesome actions. I wish I was in the midwest!

(no time for lyrics)
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  1:35:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have you mailed Tom?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  7:14:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy was asked:
quote:
Fluffy, Please give me a glimmer of hope. Do I have a shot at all of seeing Tim in the Delaware valley? PA? NJ? DE? maybe Virginia? I am on the east coast, and I am Tim-Starved! help a brotha out!
To my knowledge there will be shows in PA, MD, and VA beyond that we will just have to wait and see. Confirmed dates should be coming VERY SOON. Thanx for the interest and support!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

SeanDMB_Tim
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  9:34:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy? How bout MA!!!....and also do you you guys do over 21 places? If so, anyone got any fake ID. Cool, thanks

ciao

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  11:42:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So far the only MA date I have confirmed is:

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/4/2002
ARTIST: Tim Reynolds Solo Electric
VENUE: Harper's Ferry PHONE: 617-254-9743
158 Brighton Ave.
Allston, MA 02134

CAPACITY: 450 TICKET PRICE: $15 adv./ $18 day of show DOORS: 8pm AGES: 18+
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 10pm

At this point that looks like the first date of the tour.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  02:41:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All right!! Let's get the ball rolling!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  12:33:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So far the only MS date I have confirmed is:

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 10/31/2002
ARTIST: Tim Reynolds Solo Electric
VENUE: The Library PHONE: 662-555-9743
100 Courthouse Square
Oxford, MS 38655

CAPACITY: 450 TICKET PRICE: $15 adv./ $18 day of show DOORS: 8pm AGES: 21+
PERF LENGTH: 1 (120 min.) set PERF. TIME: 9 pm

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human elipse. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  12:34:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MWAHAHAHHAHHA

I totally made that up...but it's worth hoping, right?

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human elipse. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  5:47:09 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Please hit the Bay Area again Fluffy!

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

dmbman41
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2002 :  03:12:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey fluffy was wonderin if u got word on the tim show in santa fe when exactly is that coming? and also i keep emailing mason the camrea guy for tim and he wont answer back?? o well info on tim in santa fe!!
mike

'life is short but sweet for certain"-dave matthews

Mike Mares
Go to Top of Page

SeanDMB_Tim
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  8:02:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am 17, any paces in New England I can get into.....otherwise is there any way i can sneak in....like you could help me out or something out of the kindness of youR bountiful heart....oh great Fluffy?!!!!!
If you dont know for sure-sure yet, are you shooting for any? Also, has Tim been known to take out his ACOUSTIC DURING These solo electric shows?

ciao

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2002 :  10:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's quite alright Sean...but you know...there IS an edit button...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  02:48:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
therippa said:
quote:

Just out of curiousity.....where in the Bay Area? I'm wondering because I'm in San Rafael visiting my dad.........until Friday.

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:17:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me to! im in..well.. indiana, nevermind

NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  3:12:13 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

therippa said:
quote:

Just out of curiousity.....where in the Bay Area? I'm wondering because I'm in San Rafael visiting my dad.........until Friday.

Oh shit - I live in Novato, the town right north of San Rafael...a little too late now though :( ... woulda been nice to meet someone from the board.

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  7:53:03 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

woulda been nice to meet someone from the board.

Not pcbdmb, tho.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  8:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Normally I would argue with Jason.....but he has a point.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  8:24:57 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I mean, the first time you saw us, you just drove right past, didn't stop or anything. How rude.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  8:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That was because I saw your face.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  8:54:55 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ooooooo.......

No, you just saw my bad side...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  8:59:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh.....was your other personality in charge then?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:06:42 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
THAT other personality was. I had no control over it. I HAVE no control over it...jackass...sometimes it just shines through and I have no control over it.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000