Indiana anyone??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2002 :  11:03:01 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was just wondering if anyone is from Indiana? Preferably the southern part, but any will do. Thanks

*~Kaleigh~*

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2002 :  02:14:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Um..my dad went to Purdue...that's as close to Indiana as I get..

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2002 :  11:00:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm from Wisconsin, I've driven through Indiana on my way to Canada twice so far this year.

Isaac
----------------------------------------

"The dark side I sense in you"
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2002 :  2:56:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
O yeah, I've done that also, going to Michigan...

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2002 :  4:07:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was stationed in Ohio for three years -- just a couple of hours from Indiana... Went to a Colts game once too.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2002 :  10:57:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think I might have flown over Indiana once......does that count?

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  8:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yea, all those count...

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  8:30:48 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hummm the Colts in Indiana. They were stolen from Baltimore.
Oh well, I got over it. The Ravens are badass! They have a very kewl purple stadium too!

I've not made the trek to Indiana yet.....

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  8:34:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went thru Indiana twice that I remember. Once on the way to Michigan and once on the way to Ohio. Well, make that four times, cause I did have to drive home, too, so I went thru there then as well...you get the idea. I have to say, that state didn't strike much of an impression on me.

The only impression I have of it is a guy I know from there...I don't like him one bit. And he controls a large part of my life...that's too bad...

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  10:00:22 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My town is actually really pretty. and its popular since the regatta is here (which is going to be soon if anyone wants to check it out.)

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  12:28:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kaleigh, Rew and I went thru Indiana on both our trips across the country for this past tour. On our way to Denver we entered Indiana on I-70 and left Indiana out of Terre Haute and on our way back to DC entered Indiana on I-74 at Danville IL to Indianapolis and then picked up I-70 again to head back out of Indiana on our way back east. We seem to spend alot of TIMe driving thru Indiana when driving across the country. Last TIMe we hit major rain storms. I took some pictures of some really beautiful cloud formations while we were in Indiana on the way back to DC.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:07:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey teri where in ohio?

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:40:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri lived in Dayton OH and was station at Wright-Patterson where Area 51 is. Even though she won't admit it and tell me about it. I know she knows.

I think her top secret job was to run the......

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Ginohassideburns
Try A Little Harder

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:41:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Ginohassideburns an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my grandma went to Indiana University! Her and Bob Knight got it on!

Go to Top of Page

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  05:02:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I'm from/in INDIANA!!!
Mihigan City, IN.
All the way North, Lake Michigan is in my backyard. I live RIGHT on the beach. You know we have 'singing sand', it squeaks when you walk on it. There is ONLY ONE other place, on EARTH, that has this stuff (the other; some TINY place in Iraq)
Yup, if I hadn't met Tim and Fluffy, last October, the sand thing would have been the highlight of my life. Thank You Tim and Fluffy; I am sancified, I am justified.

Bye I forgot to take my Haldol and Librium. Have to be good and maybe the nurses will let me go home some day..?
Jason Drewes

http://www.smgallstars.com
mail to: smgallstars@attbi.com
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  11:48:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so that is what triple A stand fore. i always thought i had somthin' to do with cars. bummer

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  09:07:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The pleasure was all mine smgallstars. Look forward to running into you again. Maybe next TIMe you can show me the singing sand. It sounds pretty kewl. Don't think I will be getting to Iraq anyTIMe soon so I am more likely to witness the singing sands of Lake Michigan. Stay Kewl!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000