Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 My HOB pics are finally up!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  6:08:12 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jeez, now I know how Jon feels, you are right man, it is a lot of work. But anyways, here they are. I'm going to watch the Lakers game now and relax a bit! Enjoy!!!

CLICK HERE

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  6:31:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Kev! Good to see some more pics of board members. I especially like the one of Tim that you used those effects with ... trippin' me out man.

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  6:33:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin, great pics...I noticed some really great ones in there. I'll put them here...(if you mind me posting your pics, say the word and I'll take them down...)

That's just the baddest I've ever seen an SG look. Awesome pic, Kevin. Some other great ones in there, too....20 and 31 strike my fancy for some reason....

And in 22 and 23, TR's eyes look out of this world....

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2002 :  10:37:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome pictures. Great work.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2002 :  11:31:58 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow! Great job Kevin! Thanks so much. I have a question, if you don't mind. Is it possible for me to to put the pics on a disc from the site? I'm not very good with this computer stuff. It would be awesome to have a copy of the HOB show pics on disc.

Jon must spend days and days posting all the pics Fluffy takes on tour. Thanks again Kevin!

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2002 :  12:30:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LizK, there's an icon on the left side of the screen that gives that option. Actually, one says something about downloading to your computer and another says something about downloading to your photos. I guess you'd have to do each pic individually if you do it that way, I'm not sure. But there's probably a way to get all of them at once if you look around. Hope that helps.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2002 :  3:09:07 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks genome. I'll check it out!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2002 :  4:31:01 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Liz, if all else fails, I could always throw them on a cd and send it to you, but let me know if the other way works or not.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2002 :  5:19:50 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kev, if you think the quality is any better if you do it, then it would be much appreciated. I'll send you some blank discs and postage for your trouble.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2002 :  07:25:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx Kevin! The pictures are great and its awesome to have
them in slide show format. I've been really wanting to see
the guitars. The ones at HOB are especially nice cause
all the board regulars are in them. Makes me really wish
TR would do an exclusive message board show, 2 or 3 day event.
Keep taking pictures!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000