TRelated Topics
 Buying Cd's
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nrich239
Is Anybody Here?

3 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  11:32:29 PM  Show Profile  Send nrich239 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm getting ready to buy a few of Tim's CD's annd I was wondering if someone could tell me which of his CD's are acoustic and which are Electric?

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  11:50:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Let's see...I think this has been done before, but I think it will be easier to just relist them than to find that old topic...

Acoustic:
Stream
Gossip Of the Neurons
See Into Your Soul
Nomadic Wavelength

Electric:
Puke Matrix Live Tour
Astral Projection
ID and ID Companion - two disc set.
Petroglyph

Mix or Hard to Classify:
Sanctuary (Mix) - two disc set.
Light Up Ahead (Hard to Classify)

I think that's it. Any corrections or additions, let me know and I'll make the changes here. Also, if you want a more in depth description of the albums, you are in the right place. What do you like/ what are you into, etc, and we'll tell you which few you'd probably like the best.

Hope that helped, and feel free to ask more questions. We don't bite. Well, we don't bite unless you're into that sort of thing.

Green indicates personal favorites.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  11:56:43 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn, it looks like I decorated that post for Christmas.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  11:57:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what the? what the? what the? what the?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  12:02:19 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think your signature file is messed up. All I'm seeing is a red x in a white box. Maybe it's just my computer....

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  03:21:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I only see the red X in the white box as well. Thanx for jumping in on the descriptions.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  03:22:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD nrich239!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  10:29:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's because netsnapshot.com turned into nazis. NKAD you can try MSN picture hosting. It seems to work pretty well and is much faster than netsnapshot ever was.
-J

Go to Top of Page

nrich239
Is Anybody Here?

3 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  6:02:51 PM  Show Profile  Send nrich239 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the list
and i do agree
Christams isn't until another 7 months
Your in for the long haul

Go to Top of Page

SeanDMB_Tim
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  7:16:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you forgot stream!!!!!!!
its acoustic, top notch shit

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  7:24:35 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Acoustic:
Stream
Gossip Of the Neurons
See Into Your Soul
Nomadic Wavelength

I see Stream right there at the top of the acoustic list. And I didn't edit the post. It was there from the start.

And if you meant that I forgot to put it in green, well then I didn't mean to put it in green. It's not even close to the top of my TR album list.

-what-
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000