Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 No one understands me.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  01:36:18 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
X-nay on the oking-smay.

-what-

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  02:59:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i've got the rollin' papers, who's got the weed!

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  1:25:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i got a quarter ounce, but no papers or bowls or other paraphenalia.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  3:38:58 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL!

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  4:23:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nothing to smoke it with VFW? Make some cookies

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  4:50:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you can use Kleenex as rolling papers

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  4:51:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and reese, here is some more to add to our one quater ounce. FORTY FUCKING POUNDS!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  6:07:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tried weed once. was fucking horrible. I got a little too high i guess, took at least 6 hits from a bong my friend had. Jesus, it was bad.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  6:24:51 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I shoulda worded that better...I didn't intend for this thread to have anything to do with weed....

-what-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  6:27:01 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It went right over their heads Jason......

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  6:33:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i kinda understood that jasons original intention wasnt weed, but due to the nature of the responces i decided to say it anyway. that and the fact that i dont really know what you were refering to.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  6:45:04 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, at least I can count on one person here to understand.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  6:46:11 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh and I wasn't knocking you Erich. You just happened to post right before I did. My bad.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  6:51:20 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm thinking SHORTBUS!!! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:07:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm thinking three bottles of cough medicine (shit flavoured, of course!) and an antacid. That'll mkae him eat his peas like a god damn BIG BOY!!!!!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in teh best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BIG BOY, EH???

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:18:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DON'T EAT WITH FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH, MIKE.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:19:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DON'T EAT WITH MOUTH IN YOUR FOOD JAY!!!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:22:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i am the ruler! I am the big boy. We shall have no more discussion...you can't tell me what to do! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! Ok. I'm done. Cheers agian, brother, till we meet agian.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  9:56:37 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You guys are too funny

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  11:56:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah this flordia weed is kicking my ass

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  9:11:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh ho!!!! well i'm sorry if i ruffled some feather there jay!!!! rember kids and kiddies if somthing gets shuck of u're anus......BLOW IT OOT U'RE ASS!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  9:51:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shuck of your anus? Is that some type of bandadge or something? Or the skin on my ass? I don't get it, someone clue me in!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  9:52:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh typo typo!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2002 :  01:04:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is this thread about?

Maybe I better say...what did this thread START about?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2002 :  07:13:48 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
What is this thread about?

Something that is so obvious that if it was a snake it would bite everyone!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000