DMB ticket anyone?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2002 :  07:23:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have an extra ticket for the July 29th 2002(monday) DMB show at Saratoga Springs Performing Arts Center(SPAC)in New York (near Albany)if anyones interested. I'm not sure if it's sold out yet. Send me an email at

FranksMagdalena@cs.com

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2002 :  12:05:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok the first bid was 1000$ if you can top it let me know

AAAHHHH!!!! (with a big Charlie Brown face)Just kidding!! The other day I saw 2 DMB tickets for sale on the web for hundreds of dollars. That is just such a nasty thing to do. They weren't even great seats. Somebody is taking advantage of somebody else. It's one thing if you buy extras cause you waited in line all night for them and you will certainly make someones day and night by selling them for cost but to charge huge amounts of money cause the show sold out quickly or is in very high demand is just nasty ass shit!

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  8:04:30 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm glad I already have my Dave ticket, waited 3 hours at a Plublix too. But I don't know, I'd proabably pay $100 for a ticket, if not more, guess I just like them that much. :)

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  8:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah fuck it, might as well get this 100th post. Yah for me :)

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2002 :  09:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll take the ticket!!!

Oh, wait, I can't make it there....

Maybe I know someone who might want it, tho, you want me to find out?

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2002 :  10:30:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Too late I sold it on ebay for a million dollars

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2002 :  10:39:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seriously though if you know someone who wants it I'll send it to you. All my friends have tickets. I took this one off a friends hands cause her job location changed and she'll be way out of town. The shows usually sell out for SPAC and I know I can get rid of it the day of the show. But if you know someone and it would make their day....let me know. No one has emailed for it so far.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2002 :  10:42:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to convince LizK to come see me and go to the show with us. Come on Liz...secret squirrel is even going and it's his birthday!! I know you want to!!!!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2002 :  12:50:57 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Evergreen!!! You are tempting me!!! I will think about it. You know I would love to go. Getting the TIMe off is the big problem. I almost had to sell my soul to get off from work for this trip. I'll check it out and let you know. Tell secret squirrel I said hello! Wish you were here. I'll definitely be thinking about you girl.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000