New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  12:49:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a local virginia roots rock band, anyone heard of them? it's a long shot, but...

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  1:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
negatory

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  1:24:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i figure dirtysloth might know, cause he lives in virginia, but then again he might not either!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  4:00:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a tin can full of " Sun Dried Possum" It's a joke thing that my Aunt ( Who lives across the road form a lesbian campground, HTG!) bought in Georiga....that is what i thought you were talking aboot......but no....I'll hafta check them oot.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  4:09:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was a little confused too since thats what I had for dinner last night!...."How did they know"? Great name for a band. The warm up act can be Road Kill, one of my favorite bands.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  4:58:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Um, lesbian campground...uuummmmm

And no, havent heard of them.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  5:14:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've heard of them, since they play at some popular venues in this area, e.g. Trax, Belly of the Beast, but I've never actually heard or seen them.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  7:01:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i def. suggest lookin' them up, it's a really bluesy/rock jam band, and their talents are just amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit into a more main stream listening view soon. They're soo good!

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  7:18:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Seems like i heard them on Reverb...

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  7:38:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.sundriedmusic.com/

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2002 :  08:27:29 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
The warm up act can be Road Kill, one of my favorite bands.

That's funny Evergreen! My first thought was road kill. LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  08:39:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Continuing my produce fetish, I love sun dried tomatoes!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  03:58:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ewwwww!!!! Remind me never to eat produce at you house, Fluffy.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  08:28:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy said:
quote:
Continuing my produce fetish

Don't forget to buy ORGANIC!!!!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  09:41:28 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Don't forget to buy ORGANIC!!!!

Main Entry: [1]or·gan·ic
Pronunciation: or-'ga-nik
Function: adjective
Date: 1517
1 : archaic : INSTRUMENTAL
2 a : of, relating to, or arising in a bodily organ b : affecting the structure of the organism
3 a (1) : of, relating to, or derived from living organisms (2) : of, relating to, yielding, or involving the use of food produced with the use of feed or fertilizer of plant or animal origin without employment of chemically formulated fertilizers, growth stimulants, antibiotics, or pesticides b (1) : of, relating to, or containing carbon compounds (2) : relating to, being, or dealt with by a branch of chemistry concerned with the carbon compounds of living beings and most other carbon compounds
4 a : forming an integral element of a whole : FUNDAMENTAL b : having systematic coordination of parts : ORGANIZED c : having the characteristics of an organism : developing in the manner of a living plant or animal
5 : of, relating to, or constituting the law by which a government or organization exists
- or·gan·i·cal·ly /-ni-k(&-)lE/ adverb
- or·ga·nic·i·ty /"or-g&-'ni-s&-tE/ noun

Pronunciation Key

© 2001 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  09:58:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Geez is that what it really says in the dictionary!!
how's this.....
Don't forget to buy produce free from
pesticdes
soil contaminants(lead,radium,fluid from dead bodies,motor oil)
antibiotics
steroids

Hope you're havin a good day Liz!!!!!!
Don't use any contaminated produce!!!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  10:41:35 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm trying Evergreen! I have to study for a class tomorrow, I just can't get myself to open the book. My brain needs a break, LOL! You have a great day too!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  10:55:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hang in there sweetie. and remember...by always learning new stuff and challenging the mind, your mind will stay vital and active until a very old age. No dementia!
So just think about that when you're studying for your class.
"well, I'm not having fun but I'm not getting senile either"!!
HeeHee! Actually I'm hoping the pictures created in my head from dementia are multi-dimensional, technicolor holograms. A little ride thru space floating thru nebulae and the rings of Saturn....without a space suit or a rocket ship....

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  11:42:48 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Evergreen! Neonatal Resuscitation is very dry reading. I've taken the class many TIMes, but the American Academy of Pediatrics has decided to change the guidelines. I can practically do a resuscitation with my eyes closed, but I need to keep current. I certainly don't need the CEU's. I've got about a hundred so far to renew my license.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  06:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Evergreen said:
quote:
Don't forget to buy ORGANIC!!!

Sure you didn't mean ORGASMIC!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  11:28:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha... I've trained you well. I didn't even have to say it. :)
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  3:59:39 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Sure you didn't mean ORGASMIC!!!!

That's funny because I almost posted that definition. LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  4:59:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Der Orgasmus ... der Orgasmus ... der Orgasmus ist eines der größten Gefühle, die junger Adolf möglicherweise hier fühlen kann. Er erzeugt oft seine eigenen Orgasmen durch Masturbation, obgleich manchmal Kutsche Whittenburgh es für ihn tut.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  03:13:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You almost did, but I DID!! HEHE

Main Entry: or·gasm
Pronunciation: 'or-"ga-z&m
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin orgasmus, from Greek orgasmos, from organ to grow ripe, be lustful; probably akin to Sanskrit 'urjA sap, strength
Date: circa 1763
: intense or paroxysmal excitement; especially : an explosive discharge of neuromuscular tensions at the height of sexual arousal that is usually accompanied by the ejaculation of semen in the male and by vaginal contractions in the female
- or·gas·mic /or-'gaz-mik/ also or.gas.tic adjective

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  9:09:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hitler????? muckmuckmuck!! sorry jay.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  9:53:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know what i just said up there?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  9:55:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nope not a clue. care to fill me in??? heh heh

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  3:31:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's not polite to change the subject when we are discussing orgasms!
Where are your manners!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  4:20:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
find an electronic ranslater on the internet. Copy and paste that german thing i said and translate it to english....

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  4:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jay, you posted at 4:20! Your shirking your duties!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  4:38:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hahahaha! I didn't even notice that! Who says i wasn't smoking when i posted that?

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  9:05:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jay I hope you're not shirking your duties.......
That's what I meant to say.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  3:56:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehehe...I was accaully playing harmonica wiht my left hand and typing with my right at that moment...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  5:20:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Do we need to add "shirkin' your duties" to the great list of names for masturbation? I am still partial to killing kittens, I love that picture. It is so funny.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  5:26:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha! Oh God! I WAS playing harmonica...NOT Shirking my duties!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  5:39:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So we will add them BOTH:

Shirkin' my duties

playing my harmonica

I want to add:

Walking the 3 legged dog

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: