Anyone heard the 'latin' version of two step
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  3:16:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well thats what i call it because during the break down they start doing 'areba' and such.

Its also called 'origianl version' on the mp3, its from 7-8-92, pretty damn good, has someone on the keys, maybe butch... dont know though. But its kewl, try to find it if u can, or let me know if u wish to procure a copy.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  3:27:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not entirely sure here, but from what I've heard on the grape vine and what it says on the website, Peter Griesar would probably have been laying it down on the keys, I'd like to hear that though.
http://www.davematthewsband.com/history/default.asp
Peace Be With
-WBB

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Nietzche
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  3:33:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
done and done.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  5:09:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a Dave show, 7-21-92, with the "Latin" Two Step...pretty damn cool!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  9:50:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hhhmmm, sounds good. I'll be sure to check that out. With my slow ass connection and all.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  4:02:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll do a B=P, HTG< if you want it! It's a great show

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  8:10:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Feel free to download the 7-8-92 performance from my website... http://members.tripod.com/giventotrade/index.htm

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2002 :  9:50:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the offer Jay. And thanks for the download. It only took...oh, 2 hours, haha. It sounds intresting...and Dave's voice back then, haha.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  4:37:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you want it, or anyone else, just e-mail me with the address in my profile.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  4:38:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And guess who's winning?

Jay
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  4:42:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jay, your back, awesome. Yeah, i've had ALOT of free time on my hands lately. . .oh wait, thats nothing new.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000