Fluffy, did u even go to sleep?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:12:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or did u just come back on after a nap like I did.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:13:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NOPE!! I took a short break for dinner last nite and that is all. I continue as Rew snores away in the background.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:28:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I dunno if it is school or this message board (or maybe a mix of both), but I've stared the same habit as Fluffy where I post all night........I've been posting ever since 11....and I'm not tired!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  11:48:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy jeebus... look at you people go. I was also up all night, but doing school work. Last day is today though....

....until I start back up in a week. Damn.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  6:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think you and Jon Soldo are in the same boat. I think he also has summer school. WE may never see those photos or Jon again. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  9:04:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I usually always sleep through my 4th period, snoring and drooling.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  9:08:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And what class is that?

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  9:22:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
U.S. History. Right now I have an 86 average , but all my teacher does is give us worksheet after worksheet after worksheet.........

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  07:44:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
History was always "my problem child", not because I didn't do well, but because the teacher and I really did not get along. I used to get sent out into the hall on a daily basis. I always called her on stuff. She hated it. Ms. Wolfe, whatta bitch she was. And whatta racist. It was cause for many an expulsion from her class. I sure don't miss school one bit.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000