Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Winamp plugin>>>
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  4:02:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you don't already have it, download Enhancer for winamp... it rules.
-J

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  4:14:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is it under Enhancer 017 on winamp.com? Lemme know, I'd like to try. Also, do you know any way to get blips out of MP3's, I've been using Sound Forge 4.5, but it's quite a process. Thanks.
Peace Be With
-WBB

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  4:18:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I use Cool Edit Pro, it does it all, and Silky, im going to go check out that plug in right now.

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  4:52:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cool edit...Is that freeware? I've edited almost all the mp3's blips out with sound forge, but in the last track I can't get this annoying skipping sound out, what do you recommend?

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  6:00:43 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have Cool Edit Pro, but can you edit MP3's in there? I thought it only does wavs so it's a hassel to convert mp3 to wav edit it then back to wav. Is there a way to edit mp3s?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  6:31:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep it's Enhancer 017... it tweaks things just enough that if you listen to 10 minutes worth of music with the plugin operating and then go back to normal you'll realize that it really works quite well. It's by far the best one I've found.
-J

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  7:17:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Right on, I'll give her a shot.

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  09:18:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love the thing for live shows, Load up "Live Ambience" then turn down the Ambience Range to your liking, and especially for Tim's drop D songs, turn on the Harmonic Bass... Scwhweet Plugin.
-WBB

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000