Good TAB Sites?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  2:32:20 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've been out of the TAB loop online for a while since I've been concentrating on writing, but lately I've really gotten into John Prine, and I'm looking for some of his songs on TAB online. Songs liek All The Best, Same Stone, and Hello In There. Anyone know of any good TAB sites where I may be able to find some of Mr. Prine's songs?

Also, does anyone have any TABS for Tim's electric stuff, preferably songs off of Astral Projection?

Thanks,
Adam

Music is more than notes on a page

I'm trying to spell what only the wind can explain

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  10:00:48 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone?

Adam

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  10:04:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
have you tried google search?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  10:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Of course I'm sure you know about olga/harmony central... but another site that has a SHITLOAD of tabs, albeit they are your average internet tabs, is www.guitartabs.cc.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  10:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You may have already looked here. These tabs may be crap. I don't know. But here's the link, in any event.

John Prine Tabs

-what-
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  10:08:16 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You beat me by one minute and 15 seconds, you bastid.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  10:19:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha ha!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  02:11:48 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My 1.15 will save him that much time in looking for the John Prine tabs. Because I linked directly to the page with him on there...so haha yourself...

Plus mine looks way cooler cause it's in HTML and not in your menial forum type or whatever it is that you peons call it...

Anyway I'm better because I get the hair shiny and clean.

Hehe..

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  02:20:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Unless he was already looking before you even posted, at which point your info was redundant... If I were a betting man, I'd say that's exactly what happened in that minute-fifteen second window.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  02:28:30 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope. I've studied GuitarGuys posting habits, done a statistical survey on what he did before and after "your" post (in quotations to indicate complete contempt), and I've decided that he was too busy posting elsewhere to use the 1.25 minute gap to use your link and have to search for the tabs himself.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  02:40:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would like to see your evidence of validity for this study. What were your methods? What post-hoc tests did you run to analyze your results? Did you run a one or two-way ANOVA? What was the mean, variance, and the standard deviation from the mean?

I maintain that it is well within the realm of possibility for him to have used my link because frankly, "your" (in quotations to indicate complete nonsense) post was too late to be of use.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  05:09:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

What was the mean, variance, and the standard deviation from the mean?

I'm sure his deviation is like 100%

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  4:54:54 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, thanks for the help. That's a pretty good site, I found some toher stuff on there too.

I've found a bunch of Prine's songs with just the chords, but I'm looking for the fingerpicking patterns. Damn those country guys and their fingerpicking! I'll probably wind up buying a songbook of his. I have come a ways though, just figuring out for myself the patterns while just using the basic chord forms. But I need to buy some damn fingerpicks so I can do it the right way, and get everything to sound right.

Thanks for the help BOTH of you!!

Adam

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  8:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Go on and admit it. My link was more helpful.

-what-
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000