Chatroom anyone?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  3:52:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Being fluent in HTML, JAVA and JAVASCRIPT i know that its not near difficult to put a chat room on a website, along with this forum, a Tim Reynolds Chat Room could easily be added to this website within a matter of hours. so, why isnt there one? and what about considering the option?
-Joe

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  6:30:18 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We all considered it back in the day. There were, in fact, two (I beleive). Black Lotus set one up on his site, and I imagine it is still functional. Jon also set one up, but I'm not sure it every really worked well, or at all.

It was basically decided at that time (and by default, I should say, I don't believe we actually discussed it much) that this sort of thing was more suited to a message board than a chatroom.

I personally like the message board better, because this way I don't miss anything if I happen not to be able to sit at my computer all day and post. Like some people .

I'm not trying to shoot down your dreams, tho...

-What-
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  10:00:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's cool man, i was just wondering...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000