Tour update..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2001 :  7:28:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey all i spoke to fluffy a few times recently and all is going well on the tour, unfortunatly the internet connections have sucked in most areas, i should be getting some photos and setlists relatively soon so please bear with me and fluffy

peace
jon

Timmah!

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2001 :  05:57:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed, Things are going well. We have had a few sold out shows already and all have been well attended even if not sold out. The crowds have been a little noisy but we are getting over that a bit more. Although the crowd at Utah State Univ had quite a few knuckleheads who spoiled Tims mood for everyone else. Tim spent today working on new samples for the sampler. We can expect the samples to start sounding better. For those of you wondering, Tim is using the sampler in conjunction with the 12 string Baritone and SG mostly, although he has used it with the acoustics just a little. The shows are very smooth from beginning to end, even with the shifting of sounds. Tim has managed to incorportate all the instruments at his disposal into one seemless display of sound. They seem to get better every nite. I can't wait to see what happens when we hook up with Greg Howard. I bet those shows will be quite interesting.
We had a day off today, but back to gigging tomorrow. Then we head south to SanDiego and work our way north to Washington State. There are alot of miles in our future. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Thanx for all the concern and kind words.

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2001 :  05:58:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
PS, I will try to get the photos and setlists to Jon as soon as I can. Time is limited and internet connections are even harder. I will do the best I can.

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2001 :  10:35:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Again I can only hope I don't have a shit audience around me in EUGENE OREGON, BABY! Sorry, damn, I can't stop that!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2001 :  5:05:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Eugene had BEST be a good audience, i'm going to hear Tim, not the fans

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2001 :  5:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
those greg howard shows better be taped, im dying to hear those two hook up and party!

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000