I have been Upgraded
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  1:06:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well at las i made it, from the cold unwelcome title of "Is anyone there" to the, ever so disgruntling "Try a little harder" blah, lol, but hey, i gotta guitar now. (does guitar dance)

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  1:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
congrats on the guitar, but how does the guitar dance go? is it like and 80's air guitar thing, or what?

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  1:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nothing 80's will be going on anywhere near me, lmao, it's more like a grab the acoustic spin around the room, land on the floor and play a song dance...
-Joe

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  1:28:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i see..that seems almost fifties like to me, dancing and groovin' all over the "stage." spinning, landin, and such...hahaha

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  6:16:47 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We're so happy...we do the dance of joy!!

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  6:37:57 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
We're so happy...we do the dance of joy!!

And what might that be? Nevermind, it's probabbly something I don't need to know! LOL!

I'll be doing a happy dance when I get off the plane in Cali!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  6:38:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That one's a tv show reference. Anyone?

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  6:39:11 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh congrats on the guitar Joe. The way you are posting it won't be long before you have two!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  6:51:21 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NeverKillADream, in case you haven't noticed, I have a propensity to abbreviate names, like NKAD.

I also have a tendency to be dislexic. So, in my dislexic propensities, I noticed that I can rearrange your moniker and get a couple of things...

DANK, which I have no real reason to call you, because I don't know yet if it's fitting or not.

-or-

KNAD, which of course, can be pronounced as well. Of course, the "K" is silent, which allows us to abbreviate your name even more, just simply calling you "NAD."

So if you see me write NAD, then I'm talking to you, brother.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  9:11:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone ever seen the infomercial for that hair removal product called "Nads?"
-J

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  9:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahaha, i never caught that before!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  9:26:31 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Those are big words. Maybe I need to shampoo my hair."

-What-
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  12:58:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Two more posts, and i go from the uncomforting "try a little harder" to the somewhat better "chatterbox" so lemme just get this outta the way...

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  12:59:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And folks there we have it, now im a chatterbox, (fireworks glaring in the backdrop)
-(sheds a tear)

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  1:03:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
speech, speech, speech, speech!! congrats man!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  1:07:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Boo-urns!!! Boo-urns!!!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  03:29:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I prefer the abbreviation for NEverKilledADream as NEKAD!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  03:31:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
by the way, I am not saying I prefer NeverKilledADream naked, I prefer referring to him as NEKAD to seeing him naked! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  04:29:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I have been Upgraded

Soon i myself will be ugraded to fluffy-esque... i hope it doesnt hurt. Silky said it gave him a burnin sensation when he had to piss....but he could of come about that problem some other way.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  07:42:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NEKAD!!!!!HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:48:54 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think we all know Silky's burning sensation is gonorrhea.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  11:17:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I took two tests the other night when VWF thought I might be spreading something... but I'm clean boys, I'm clean.
-J

Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  11:25:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
enthuTIMsiast, I'm going to go with the TV show reference of "We're so happy, we do the dance of joy" to be from the sitcom Perfect Strangers.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  12:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
harharhar silky! good that you're clean as a whistle!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  4:46:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I took two tests the other night when VWF thought I might be spreading something... but I'm clean boys, I'm clean.

That's good. Otherwise, if word got out that the president of a national fast-service whorehouse had an STD.........we'd be screwed (for the first TIMe, not literally).

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  5:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Krystal, Great to see you back, it's been a while. How has it been hanging?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000