Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 [insert excitement here]
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  6:23:34 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Spent my days with a woman unkind:
Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.
Made up my mind, make a new start,
GOIN' TO CALIFORNIA with an achin' in my heart.
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.

Took my chances on a big jet plane.
Never let 'em tell you that they're all the same.
Ah, the Sea was red and the Sky was grey:
I wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today.
The mountains and the canyons start to tremble and shake:
Children of the Sun begin to wake.... watch out

Seems like the wrath of the Gods: got a punch on the nose
and it's startin' to flow, I think I might be sinking.
Throw me a line, if I reach it in time
(I'll) meet you up there where the path runs straight and high.

Find a Queen without a King,
They say she plays guitar and cries and sings: la-la-la-la.
Ride a white mare on the footsteps of Dawn,
Tryin' to find a woman who's never, never, never been born.
Standing on a hill and a mountain of dreams,
Telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems....

Ahhhhh..... Ahhhhh..... Ahhhhh.....
Ahhhhh..... Ahhhhh..... Ahhhhh.....

-What-

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  6:25:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So uhh... what are you trying to say?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  7:41:50 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I get to go to LA and see TIM three times and DMB twice!

My boss told me today to "do whatever I need to do" about not working, so I'm leaving 5.12 and coming back 5.19.

That makes me very very happy.

So pcbdmb and KevinLesko (and LizK if you decide to go) and Fluffy, I'll be seeing you at some shows soon!! I'm excited...can you tell?

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  7:49:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very nice. That should be a blast!

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  8:42:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[insert envy here]

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  9:30:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sweet! I can't wait! It's gonna be a lot of fun!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  09:29:30 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm seriously thinking about going. I have off the 10,11,12 and 13th of May. The only big problem is that I have to be back here on the 14th to teach a class at 8am and I can't get out of it. So, I wouldn't be able to attend the Hollywood show. And that's the one I really want to see, since you guys will be there too. And TERI too!
Patrick and/or Teri are you going to the Santa Cruz or Carson City shows? Kevin can't do those shows. I know it's probably too far from where you live. I'm not sure what I'm going to do? It would be kinda lonely not being able to catch up with you guys out there. Any ideas?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  12:26:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LizK said:
quote:

Any ideas?

And to quote Fluffy:
quote:
Don't let me be the one to say skip school, but SKIP SCHOOL! You can learn [or teach] any old time, HEHE j/k(or am I? HMMMM)

-What-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  3:22:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Exactly. Unless you're gonna get fired from skipping it, SKIP IT! Get someone to cover for you......postpone it....anything! Just do it!

Go to Top of Page

BigEyedPhish
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  3:57:43 PM  Show Profile  Send BigEyedPhish an AOL message  Reply with Quote

sounds like an amazing musical adventure to me!!! have a great time!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  4:36:43 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Believe me, I would call in sick if this class hasn't been scheduled for the last 3 months. I'm the only one on staff that can teach it.
That really sucks for me!!! I called in sick last year to see TR, it didn't bother me a bit. There are too many staff involved in the schedule. Oh well........

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  7:31:03 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason, if I went I would stay until the 13th. I could catch a flight sometime that day on monday just so I'm home for tuesday morning. We could still all get together when you arrive. But , that still means I go to one of the shows by myself because it looks like no one else is going to any shows before the Hollywood show. I can see me renting a car and getting my ass lost in Cali. LOL!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  8:09:10 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Woohoo, so we can just meet up, or you can go to the show that night? Going to the show would be a blast...

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2002 :  09:36:18 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason, I don't think it's possible to go to the show on the 13th due to the wait at the airport and the TIMe change to get back.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2002 :  09:42:57 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh and hey, LizK, I decided to keep the covers you made for 5.11.02. So...just thought I'd let you know..

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2002 :  12:46:17 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm still thinking on what to do.......But if the guys aren't busy, we could all get together on sunday the 12th when you get there. Just a thought.... Oh Jason, that date was May 11, 2001. What a coincidence if I go to a show on 5/11/02, but thats in Carson City. I guess I could go the the Santa Cruz show and just fly in there somehow. And then rent a car and drive down the coast to LA to meet up with the gang for the weekend. I don't know, I'm having trouble decidng what to do. The beach would definitely be in the plans if I go!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2002 :  12:47:43 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, I'm glad you decided to keep the coverart!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  2:23:37 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I work tomorrow and I have one last idea up my sleeve. I'm going to TRY and get my class postponed until the following week. The new schedule hasn't come out and there is still TIMe to set up a new class. Wish me luck..... I hope my boss goes for it. I'm gonna be begging on my hands and knees.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  2:29:03 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm wishing you luck right... wait for it....NOW...

I seriously hope you get to not have to do the class. Or get down on your hands and knees for your boss.

Either way. I hope you can make the shows with us. That would be a trip.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  12:11:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Or get down on your hands and knees for your boss.

....or just your knees....

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  8:39:10 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't believe it, I got the 14th off!!!!! Now I can go to the Hollywood show. I guess I'll be booking an airline ticket tomorrow!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  8:44:37 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Maybe it will be like the Atlanta show and we can get FRONT AND CENTER!! I waited in line for about three or four hours to get that (isn't that right, Jeff?).

And if I can find a way to get to the shows that early, I'll probably do it again, at least for the Hollywood show.

WOOHOOo..

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  8:50:23 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have butterflies in my stomach!! I can't wait!!! I'll stand in line with ya Jason!!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  8:52:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm seriously thinking about going. I have off the 10,11,12 and 13th of May. The only big problem is that I have to be back here on the 14th to teach a class at 8am and I can't get out of it. So, I wouldn't be able to attend the Hollywood show. And that's the one I really want to see, since you guys will be there too. And TERI too!
Patrick and/or Teri are you going to the Santa Cruz or Carson City shows?

I'll be working that week, so the most likely shows for me are LA and San Juan Capistrano. If you fly into LAX, Liz let me know. I live close to the airport.

Also, if people do lunch on the 12th, I'm up for that.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  8:54:39 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Super, I'd love to have someone to chat with in line. Maybe you can help me figure out how to get there. I'll be coming from the Long Beach area, I suppose... Or maybe I should say "I hope." I don't know yet where I'm staying. Probably in the hostel there in Long Beach. Looks like a nice place.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  9:03:09 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HI TERI!! I am planning on flying into LAX. I will probably arrive the 10th or 11th and return home on the 14th. I'll email you if that's ok. I have a few questions that I'm sure you can answer! Thanks so much Teri. I'll probably just go the the Hollywood show and try to see the sites with the rest of the TIMe. Liz

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  9:05:21 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lunch sounds great Teri! I'll email Kevin and see what he's up too that day. This is so exciting!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  9:12:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I find it disconcerting (pun!) that there is no mention of TIM on the HOB website. :-(

http://www.hob.com/venues/clubvenues/sunsetstrip/

teri

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  9:21:44 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gee, I hope your bro can do something about that Teri.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  9:22:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In that case (and provided I can be involved in the plans being made) why don't we meet at the airport. If you live close, and Liz K has to travel anyway, and I'm flying in on the 12th at about 2, then we could just meet there and eat.

Is that out of the question?

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  9:36:31 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jason, I'm sure we will figure something out for us all to get together!! Teri may have some suggestions, I hope!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  10:15:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I waited in line for about three or four hours to get that (isn't that right, Jeff?).

Hehe yep... you and your friend were the only ones there earlier than we were. And it was totally worth it! You going to come back to Atlanta if they decide to have an engagement there during the fall tour?
-J

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  10:42:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What time are you flying in Liz? If it's around 2PM, sounds like we have a plan.

teri

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  08:03:00 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri I haven't ordered my airfare yet. Which day is best for you? Friday the 10th or Saturday the 11th?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  08:33:11 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hehe yep... you and your friend were the only ones there earlier than we were. And it was totally worth it! You going to come back to Atlanta if they decide to have an engagement there during the fall tour?
-J

I don't know about my friend, but I'll be doing my best to get over there. Basically it depends on what day the show is. But yeah, I'll do my best to get there...

Then it can be you me and all the other deep south folks that are hanging out (as opposed to the Cali Crowd). That'll be cool with me.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  10:30:23 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Teri I haven't ordered my airfare yet. Which day is best for you? Friday the 10th or Saturday the 11th?

After looking at my schedule it looks like it will be saturday sometime, depending on when I can catch a flight.

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  11:28:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No No No, you got it all wrong people,
First, swing by Madison Indiana, pick me up, then off to the shows....
lol

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  12:01:06 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! I hope I get a direct flight! 6 hours is long enough to be on a flight. But I have a feeling it's going to take longer than that.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  12:58:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I find it disconcerting (pun!) that there is no mention of TIM on the HOB website. :-(

He's on there now!!!

teri

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  1:03:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yea i watch Tim play that 12 String on HOB.COM all the time...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  02:59:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Then it can be you me and all the other deep south folks that are hanging out (as opposed to the Cali Crowd). That'll be cool with me.

Hahahahahaha!!!! Yeah.....I'll be one of those guys pointing and laughing at ya! j/k. I'd love to meet up for lunch on the 12th. Work starts at 5 that day and it's over there.....so why not! Also, I wouldn't mind standing in line a few hours early with you guys. Talk about old TIMes that never realy happened.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  08:50:21 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Super. You can't make the show, I'm guessing? Well, we'll all get to meet, anyway. That will be cool.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  1:35:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh....no.....I can go.....I guess I did word that a little funny. Yeah....I'm definetely going.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  4:01:23 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...in that case....

Super. You can make the show! Well, we'll all get to meet, anyway. That will be cool.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  9:46:57 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK, I'm ready to buy this ticket plane ticket for LA on the 11th.
Am I crazy, should I do this?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  9:50:49 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm kinda freakin a little about this... What the hell, I'm doing it!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  9:50:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Huh. Yeeahhhh?!? (Said like a 14 year old girl when asked if she is in love with Justin Timberlake.)

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  10:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got my tic! I'm good to go!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  11:05:11 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wooohoooo.....

-what-
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  11:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Excitement indeed!! only like two weeks guys and girls!!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  11:57:59 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You think up any definite plans yet?

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  12:29:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Everyone, sounds like HOB is gonna be the show to be at this tour. Looking forward to seeing everyone, should be alot of fun!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  12:30:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
by the way, the title of this post sounds like some twisted description of sex!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:09:43 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aw come on Fluffy, I thought that was the coolest title for a post ever.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:35:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[insert foot here]

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:41:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since when did your shoes start typing for you, Fluffy?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:52:43 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[insert insert here]

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  4:09:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[insert confusion here]

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  4:18:46 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know about you guys, but I'm gettin kinda nervous about the trip. Looking forward to meeting everyone in person! And seeing everyone! I think Fluffy, TR and Rew are the only ones that have actually seen me in person from this group! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  5:47:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[Insert what, where?]

Oh, hey Liz, looking forward to seeing you in LA. Don't be nervous, my sis is a great host. She will take good care of you and we will see you at all the shows you come to. It's a vacation, RELAX. Let your hair down and let your top fall off. It's vacation!!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  7:39:48 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Oh, hey Liz, looking forward to seeing you in LA. Don't be nervous, my sis is a great host. She will take good care of you and we will see you at all the shows you come to. It's a vacation, RELAX. Let your hair down and let your top fall off. It's vacation!!!!!!

I am so looking forward to going to Cali! That's a long flight though, ugh! Hee hee, I'm debating about bringing that bathing suit. I'll have to pin the thing!

Fluffy, you are very lucky to have such a wonderful sister!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  8:40:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy crap!!! You're taking the bathing suit that falls off?!?! Hey Kevin, get the camera!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  07:39:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LizK wrote:
quote:
Fluffy, you are very lucky to have such a wonderful sister!
You don't have to tell me!! Indeed she is, she is THE BESTEST SISTER IN THE WORLD!! I am truly blessed.

pcbdmb wrote:
quote:
Holy crap!!! You're taking the bathing suit that falls off?!?! Hey Kevin, get the camera!!!
I guess I don't have to wonder about what photos Liz was talking about in the other post.HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  07:41:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I forgot to mention, it looks like HOB is definitely going to be the message board friendly show of the tour. Fizbo from Seattle is going to be there as well. She was at the show tonite in Seattle and says she will be in LA at the same TIMe. I told her about all of you converging and she says it sounds like fun. The TR Task Force in effect and repreezentin'!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  3:06:11 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So let's figure out who all's going to be at the HOB show...

enthuTIMsiast
LizK
pcbdmb
KevinLesko
Fizbo
SurferX
Fluffy

Did I miss anyone?

-what-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  3:18:25 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shame on you!!!!!! TERICEE will be there too!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  3:23:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nono, I could have sworn she said she couldn't make it...

Wait, maybe what she said was the she couldn't make the pre-show festivities. Is that it? I didn't forget her at all. In fact, I had to think about that longer than I thought about the rest of the list, so you could say that I remembered her the most, I just remembered incorrectly.

So the list:

enthuTIMsiast
LizK
pcbdmb
KevinLesko
Fizbo
SurferX
Fluffy
Teri

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  06:36:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Everyone made it except fizbo. It was great!!! Liz found me a very nice replacement hat for the ever unattainable HEMP cowboy hat. It has not left my head since LA. My CW derby is feeling pretty snubbed. It's OK, it hasn't left my head since I got it 4 years ago(except for a couple of TIMes). I was also presented with an awesome purple hawaiian shirt. It looks great with my purple camos. We got pictures in SJC at the Coach House. So eventually, all will see. Thanx for all the kewl stuff Liz!! It was great you made it and I hope it was worth it. I wish you could have stayed a little longer. We had alot of fun on our stay in LA, smog aside.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  6:16:22 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy it was worth every minute of it! Next TIMe I'm staying longer! Everyone was sooo nice. What a great bunch of people. Glad you are enjoying the hat. Please send me a pic or two! I just dropped my film off from the trip. It will be ready in about an hour, so I am anxious to see them! 35mm film is unredictable in low light, so I hope they turn out OK. I can't believe I've been back home a week already. TIMe goes by too fast.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  6:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hope they turn out OK. You should really think about a digital camera. You end up saving so much in developing and wasted pictures. I cannot believe how fast the whole tour flew by. There was so little free time this tour. Rew and I were discussing it this morning. We are so excited to finally get to do laundry. I will definitely send you a pic of the hat and shirt. You may have to keep reminding me though. Stuff like that tends to slip my mind. You can email me a reminder. Glad you had a great TIMe and got back safe.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  8:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just picked up my pics and I'm pleased to say the pics of TR turned out pretty good. A digital camera is next on my list of play toys.
You can never have enough of play toys!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  8:55:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LizK wrote:
quote:
You can never have enough of play toys!!

Be careful saying something like that around these parts, that could be construed many different ways. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  04:51:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can only seem to construct it one way...........and it starts with a V.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  08:29:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Or a......D

Penquins are fun toys too!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  09:32:30 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Patrick, you did listen a little in health class! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  09:34:41 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm cracking up since the title of the post is [insert excitement here]. Very amusing!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  10:59:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHA....... LOLLOLOLLOLOLOL!!!!!
I didn't even notice!!!! That's priceless!!!
Oh can we have fun with this one!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  11:35:02 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shit, I'm laughing so hard from your other post! The tears are running down my face! LOL!

quote:
That's priceless!!!

It sure is!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  06:20:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SYNCHRONICITY in full effect!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  06:21:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Just like a penguin in bondage boyeee!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  08:50:25 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm cracking up since the title of the post is [insert excitement here]. Very amusing!!!!

Why thank you, thank you very much.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2002 :  9:26:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Patrick, you did listen a little in health class! LOL!

Are you kidding? My health class consisted of 30 freshman boys sitting in a computer lab wondering why we weren't playing indoor soccer right now (it took place once a week during P.E. class). So, as you can imagine, nothing was absorbed.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  8:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[insert excitement here], play toys, begins with a v, etc etc etc This post still is cracking me up. As innocent as it started it it degenerated(as usual). Remember "The Journey of our Posts" post? Maybe we should resurrect that one for the new folks. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  08:56:51 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll probably never live this one down, but I went to one of those play toy parties for the first TIMe with a bunch of nurses a few months ago. Let me tell ya, I was LMAO!! The most popular color was PURPLE!! LOL! And NOOOO, I didn't purchase one!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  3:17:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SSSHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR you didn't. HAHA

I saw something about one of those on an episode of Real Sex. Were there any men at your party?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  3:28:52 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, this was a girls night out. All I can say is OH MY!!
I still laugh thinking about it. We were all just sitting around and the hostess was passing all these things around. I happened to be the last one so I was setting them on the floor next to me not thinking anything about it. When she was finishing showing everything, I had the whole freaking store next to me!!! LOL! The girls were cracking up. I'm glad no one took a picture. That would be a really tough one to explain!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  3:46:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How many people were at the party? You were last? Sloppy [insert # here]!!! I hope you cleaned them very well before you inspected them. You know you were subconsciously starting a purchase pile next to you. Ask Silky about that subconscious, it can be a dangerous thing. And also emBAREASSing.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2002 :  09:00:27 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! There were about 8 of us, I think. I must inform you they were the display models, never used of course. Damn I hope... I wouldn't have touched those things otherwise. All I kept saying was "you've got to me kidding me!" Talk about shlooonggg!!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2002 :  10:57:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ding dong...Avon calling!

Now there's a business venture! "oh hi I'm a hostess for Sex Toys R' Us. I'd like to come over and exhibit a few thousand of our best sellers".

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2002 :  11:26:54 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Funny you should say that Evergreen. They were seeking new consultants.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2002 :  05:15:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now that is a career I think I could sink my teeth into. Is it to late to choose a new career. I must have missed that one on Career Day in High School. It was probably the table with the long line. I avoided that one. Dammit!!!

Hey Evergreen, I think that would be....

Ding Dong, Ashlong calling!!!

Aren't they the ones who drive the PINK cars? I guess now we know why they are PINK!!!!HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2002 :  08:40:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pink cars: Mary Kay

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly