Hurray for 4 exams in one day.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  09:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  12:06:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hurts... the... team.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  12:15:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that really sucks! my sympathies to ya!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  12:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I say we FUCKING RIOT!

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  2:57:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whew, its over, thank god. Now, THE WHORES!

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  4:07:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah you got some major cause for celebration after that shit man, I guess 4 exams in one day could be considered like ripping off a bandaid all quick.

3----------------------->

Isaac
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  10:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I guess 4 exams in one day could be considered like ripping off a bandaid all quick.

Hell no, it sounds like a full body waxing and ripping off all the hair at once to me! LOL! OUCH!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  10:56:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Whew, its over, thank god. Now, THE WHORES!

Come on issac, get the kids in the hall reference

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  1:59:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn I feel like a fool, went right over my head. I think I remember that one now that you mention it though.

3----------------------->

Isaac
Go to Top of Page

Blink_rox
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  12:17:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey saint jude i think you are a fucking dumbass for saying that i am going to get vicously raped.BLink 182 is whole a whole lot fucking better than your other faggity ass bands so dont ever say anything on my posts if you dont like what i am saying, you fucking asshole. :)

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  11:26:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

hey saint jude i think you are a fucking dumbass for saying that i am going to get vicously raped.BLink 182 is whole a whole lot fucking better than your other faggity ass bands so dont ever say anything on my posts if you dont like what i am saying, you fucking asshole. :)

hmmmmm.....add him to the list?

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  12:29:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

why hello.

im sorry i just think that a band should be able to play more then just power chords, and be able to sing live how they sing on the records.

quote:
your other faggity ass bands

what bands are you refering to here. i didnt even mention any to you, and you have only been here for 4 posts so i doubt that you know how much of a tool, apc, nin, ratm, rhcp, you're pretty, smashing pumpkins, dmb, tim fan i am.

so if your calling dave a fag, i guess you got some problems.

quote:
is whole a whole lot

So anyway, welcome aboard homophobic blink fan.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  12:50:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
in response to what ever u are going to say next blink guy.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  1:12:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I had to copy and paste to get that image to work...just so you know Saint Jude... You might try redoing it somehow...

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  1:21:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
shows up for me

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  1:36:05 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Still doesn't for me.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  2:27:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  2:28:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why do I have the distinct feeling that this whole "Blink" thing is someone we all know fuckin' around...

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  2:30:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Almost reminds me of someguy that used to post here. He knows what's going on, so that's my bet.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  2:39:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
'someguy' huh? Hmmmmmmm...

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  2:43:20 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
{I meant someguywithaguitar because he at least knows what's going on with the board.}

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  2:47:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh I got it...

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE INTOLERANCE!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  4:33:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ha! so true... but this new fellow is new, so i think anyway, but here take a look.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1685

i figured others would rip him a new one so i said what i said, and i stand by it.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  12:57:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with you St Jude, he has to be new, anyone who had been around a while would be quite familiar with the well documented dislike for Blink 182:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=823

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=819

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  03:53:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, and he hasnt returned since... .so either we scared him or.... he just hasnt been back.............

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  07:19:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Do you blame him? People need to be weened into our way of talking to one another. Thrown right into the fire, I am afraid they might feel burned. We know each other pretty well and feel comfortable saying almost anything to one another. New people don't always get our off the wall sense of humor. It is no surprise to me, some are offended. To bad they never seem to stick around long enuf to see what great people we have on the board. They always seem to be like, "You don't like my music, so I am out of here", when if they stuck around for a little while they might actually discover that you listen to music they don't like. People just take criticism of things they like far to seriously. They can't just accept the fact that their opinion is just that, their opinion. Doesn't make it right or wrong, just a different opinion. Oh well, I think we would rather have people join who don't get so easily offended anyway. I would rather have people who will take us to task or defend their opinion than just lash out at criticism. Just my 2 cents.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  07:19:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've done the 4 exams thing in one day and I too know that it feels like you're being kicked in the junk (4 times), but that's what I get for having 2 majors. I read in my U's guide later, that if you have more than 2 in one day, you are allowed to reschedule the others, but I figure now that it's done...

Oh, and that feeble comeback from Blink had me laughing on the other side of the globe. It makes me so glad to know that there are people out there like that, that way, if I ever started huffing and doing crack - I'd still be more intelligent than some of the general populace.
Peace Be With
-WBB

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  07:38:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy said:
quote:

People just take criticism of things they like far to seriously.

Yes they do! They also take way too personally. However, some people feel that their opinions are always correct, regardless of evidence proving otherwise. Take that guy on nancies who won't believe that Tim and Dave don't hate each other. I can understand people defending their opinions most of the TIMe, but I hate it when it comes to the point where they just don't want to listen to someone else's point of view. I see that as extremely self-centered.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:27:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb wrote:
quote:
However, some people feel that their opinions are always correct, regardless of evidence proving otherwise.

Well you must keep in mind that THEIR opinions ARE correct...To them. It is only an opinion. There is no right or wrong. There could be no evidence to prove that Blink 182 suck to someone who likes them. It is just another opinion that they suck. He could never convince you that they don't suck so why should you be able to convince him that they do. Personal opinions are just that, personal opinions and viewpoints. Your reasons for thinking someone sucks may be the exact reason someone else likes them. Everyone looks for different things in what they listen to. AS for the guy on Nancies, he is just an idiot if he will not listen. It is not an opinion that Tim and Dave are still friends. It is a fact repeated over and over by both Tim and Dave. Some people just don't like to admit they are wrong and some just like to instigate an argument.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:43:58 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Opinions are like assholes. Everyones got them and they all stink.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  11:16:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
It is only an opinion. There is no right or wrong

Fluff I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you on this one... I am pretty sure it was ordained by god himself that Blink 182 sucks. I know it's written somewhere in the scriptures... I just can't quite remember where.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  4:34:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it's somewhere in the back........near the foretelling of the Apocalypse.

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:40:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If it's not there, I'm sure it's somewhere in the Book of Mormon, just ask the next "elder" that comes by your house....

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Nietzche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  08:04:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it is in the book of Saint Jude, chapter 6, verse 66. I think they write that like St Jude 6:66. Oh my god, look at that, it must be in the back near revelations and the apocalypse!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  12:28:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha, boy that book must suck. Unless its a pop up book... which is waht i would make it. "Pull tab to see the non-christians burn in hell" ... boy that book would suck.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000